Uh Oh...

It was the only four day I could pick up, and he happened to be on it. We didn't know it was gonna happen until about 24 hours prior to.

It was the only four day I could pick up, and he happened to be on it. We didn't know it was gonna happen until about 24 hours prior to.

With all the turmoil going on, it's great that the two of you could get a trip together....

if you guys are gonna be in canada a lot (particularily Ottawa), let me know cuz i know a really good thai restaurant up there that'd be worth your canadian $$.

Thanks for the call, too!

All I heard was "Doug!" then "WooOoOOooOOoOOOooOoOOOooOoo....home.......WoooowowooWOowoowowowo *garble* *garble* ooOooOOoooo...home run man!"

What is even more funny is all the curveballs getting thrown at us every leg... Like the JetBlue A320 that decided to pass the highspeed at five knots and roll to the end of an 11,500 ft runway (at maybe 3 knots), forcing us to go-around. That's the first go-around I've had in a while, but it's OK, because we are professionals.

Nine more legs to go... We're still waiting to hear the wookie on the radio... haha

Tell me that go-around didn't occur in Cleveland!?!?! :D

Thanks for the call, too!

All I heard was "Doug!" then "WooOoOOooOOoOOOooOoOOOooOoo....home.......WoooowowooWOowoowowowo *garble* *garble* ooOooOOoooo...home run man!"

Yeah, I got text messages. Much easier to understand during a Brewers game. :)

Back