/ / / / U N I T E D 's NEW LIVERY IS HERE!!!!!!!

Re: / / / / U N I T E D \'s NEW LIVERY IS HERE!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not a big fan of white airplanes. Which is one reason I can't stand buisiness jets. I think I've seen one out of a bagillion that wasn't white.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny thing is the State Police had that idea when they painted thier King Air, they made it dark blue on the bottom and light blue on the top and now all the pilots hate it, just ask CE650CPT, he saw it (and my dad) a couple months ago.

I like it okay. I prefer the grey one myself! Maybe because Navy Blue and dark grey are my favorite colors
smile.gif

I think the new one would be better if they had made the font and Tulip U bigger. Also, adding some red and orange in the cheatline would have added more color in the aircraft. I'm not digging the light blue cheatlines.
I do like the tail logo though!

Wanna try that again, home boy??
wink.gif

Edit: DAMN - beat me to it.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wanna try that again, home boy??
wink.gif

Edit: DAMN - beat me to it.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
grin.gif

Liked the old one better, even though I always thought that aerial camoflage probably wasn't the best idea. Gray/blue, kinda like the SKY! This one looks sort of retro.

I think the new one is way better. Just my 2 cents though. I wish United the best of luck.

I like the new one, gives 'em a fresh look. I still think they should go retro for a while and bring back the old '80s/'90s orange and blue
grin.gif

old school United

I read somewhere that part of United's motivation for switching was an attempt to disassociate itself with the images of the old liveried 767 crashing into the WTC...

-tiger

Um not too bad actually, but I still think their current paint scheme is the best one out there, white aircraft are so boring. It could be worse though, like SouthWest's new scheme, blue and orange? what were they thinking!

Just makes a body feel old when I hear the 1980's referred to as "old school".
wink.gif

I'm more of a fan of the old OLD paint scheme:

gjual097_united450_251.gif

Needless to say, Delta is on it's third paint scheme in almost as many years, and since we've got a new CEO, we're probably eventually going to get a fourth, I can't tease UAL.

[ QUOTE ]

Needless to say, Delta is on it's third paint scheme in almost as many years, and since we've got a new CEO, we're probably eventually going to get a fourth, I can't tease UAL.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm actually hoping that Delta gets a new livery since we now have a new CEO.

The currently livery though better then the Ron Allen livery got old very fast.

Matthew

Like I said before, I would like the new one if it was not mosly eurowhite...like if they used silver instead...

but how about this one...more up to date, and classy/retro all into one...
7E7_UAL.jpg

WOW! THat looks very very very very cool!!!! Where did you get a image like that of the 7E7 ?>

[ QUOTE ]
WOW! THat looks very very very very cool!!!! Where did you get a image like that of the 7E7 ?>

[/ QUOTE ]

I know a lot of guys who do good work like this..with planes....check out this site..lots of fantasy stuff.. I like all the PSA stuff
smile.gif
lots of what ifs

http://www.members.aol.com/dkdzyn/jets/

psa752.jpg

I love it...very good job...sorry but the 80s scheme sucked.

Back