Two Blue Angel's Grounded....

This reminds me of Maurice Clarett...

Awesome opportunity and you blow it (sts) for a very stupid reason. Stupid!

(This is the best he could do as a Blue Angel/FA-18 pilot? Wow. Sad.)

Humor Velo, look it up.

No, its not humor. Its a condescending slap that has no relevance to this topic.

You're like the kid who says something really ugly to someone and then says, "Just Kidding."

Maybe you should look up "condescending."

No, its not humor. Its a condescending slap that has no relevance to this topic.

You're like the kid who says something really ugly to someone and then says, "Just Kidding."

Maybe you should look up "condescending."

No need to, I know the meaning, and I'll just find your picture there along with, see- Hypocrite. That's not something I need to see.

(This is the best he could do as a Blue Angel/FA-18 pilot? Wow. Sad.)

What is "sad" is judging what constitutes "the best he could do" simply by a picture.

The "best" almost NEVER fit the current cultural definition of HOT.

:bandit:

What is "sad" is judging what constitutes "the best he could do" simply by a picture.

The "best" almost NEVER fit the current cultural definition of HOT.

:bandit:
I'm married, so I can appreciate that. To each his own.

I guess that was a bad way of saying "I'd pass."

Nope, flew the very unsexy P-3....
p3_orion_photo_one.jpg

All take the perdiem, private quarters, beer at night in beautiful med locations over a sexy airplane, and a JO jungle for 6 months at a time.

BTW, Nice slammers under the wing. Now EP´s would chop up enemies with propellers in hand to hand combat.

I know I'm late to the game here, but how about we see a picture of the male involved in the case? What's the bet he's not exactly a stud? :rolleyes:

They don't generally take publicity photos of the enlisted men. If she's really the officer half of the equation, then he's enlisted.

And without sounding too gay about it, most of the members of this squadron are chosen for their appearance. Even the enlisted men tend to get feted in the communities they visit. So appearance and deportment are highly considered in the selection criteria.

Regardless of appearance, the reason this whole debacle went down is the fraternization policy. When one of them separates from the Navy, they will be free to date, marry or anything else they want to do...one just has to be civilian.

There is no penalty for Officer/officer romances or Enlisted/enlisted romances. Its only fraternization if its Officer/enlisted. If they're caught one or both is getting "fired".
why is it ok for one but not ok for the other? just because of the ranking? kinda like teacher/student?

Exactly. The theory is that if Officers fraternize with Enlisted personnel it is harmful to "good order and discipline" as the Navy phrases it.

If she's not a pilot for the BAs and one of the pilots was grounded, I'm thinking the man was not an enlisted.

There is no penalty for Officer/officer romances or Enlisted/enlisted romances. Its only fraternization if its Officer/enlisted. If they're caught one or both is getting "fired".

I've seen several cases of senior enlisted/junior enlisted result in franernization charges. Particularly when one is a supervisor and the other is one under their comand. Generally, a relationship that is between personell of close ranks is not a problem, but if the ranks are very far apart (E6 with a E2) it will be.

When I was Pensacola one of the maintence instructors a PO1st (E6), met a girl out in town and hooked up. A week later, he saw her in line for ordanance training as a PFC (E2). He imeadiately fessed up to his Chief caliming that he had no idea she was military at the time, and luckily got off with a slap on the wrist.

why is it ok for one but not ok for the other? just because of the ranking? kinda like teacher/student?

You think workplace romances are a disaster at your company? Try a place where the boss litterally picks who lives and who dies.

If a Gunnery Sargent has to tell someone to check out that possible roadside bomb, does he pick Stacy (whom he is dating), or Johny who he dosen't like anyway.

Why are you convinced, Velo, that the "other half" of the equasion is enlisted?

My understanding is that the parties involved are BA#4 (pilot) and the Admin officer.

Te inappropriate portion of the relationship is that BA#4 is married....and not to the Admin Officer.

Back