Tuesday Lunch, 10/21/14, The Palm

might be in...we have some friends that live there and if the wife can get something set up with them i'll be in for the lunch.
Some of us ladies are gathering to do other things, so she can join us if she can't set up plans with your friends. Then you can join the boys for meat gluttony! :)

Some of us ladies are gathering to do other things, so she can join us if she can't set up plans with your friends. Then you can join the boys for meat gluttony! :)
My wife would definitely be interested in joining you ladies for some activities, are there any confirmed plans? PM also sent.

Speaking of, are there any formal plans for Tuesday night? I was trying to figure out when to get my In-N-Out fix, thinking Tuesday evening would be a possibility, but I also want to hit up a buffet to really get the most out of my Vegas experience. I heard 9FI was out due to cost?

If I was not clear before, ladies and gentlemen are all welcome for lunch. Large pieces of cow are optional. (But still suggested)

Speaking of, are there any formal plans for Tuesday night? I was trying to figure out when to get my In-N-Out fix, thinking Tuesday evening would be a possibility, but I also want to hit up a buffet to really get the most out of my Vegas experience. I heard 9FI was out due to cost?

I think guys are doing In-N-Out on Wednesday for lunch before the hike. For a buffet, I recommend the Aria. I used to be partial to the Rio, but Aria is now my favorite Vegas buffet.

I think guys are doing In-N-Out on Wednesday for lunch before the hike. For a buffet, I recommend the Aria. I used to be partial to the Rio, but Aria is now my favorite Vegas buffet.
While I'm sure fun and a great "teambuilding" experience, I had enough character building experiences in the Army, so I think at this point I'm leaning towards a hikeless adventure.

While I'm sure fun and a great "teambuilding" experience, I had enough character building experiences in the Army, so I think at this point I'm leaning towards a hikeless adventure.

Oh, I don't do the hike, either. I did it one year and felt like I was going to die while @BobDDuck didn't even break a sweat. :) I just go with them to the burger joint beforehand. That's more my style. ;)

Oh, I don't do the hike, either. I did it one year and felt like I was going to die while @BobDDuck didn't even break a sweat. :) I just go with them to the burger joint beforehand. That's more my style. ;)
@BobDDuck will keep the pace but every once in a while they will all take a break to let this old lady catch up.

The people that wanted prime rib better show for lunch (and order it) or I'll ban them for a month and release their "ZOOOOOMG! That was supposed to Auto-Delete" Snapchat photos.

I'm more of a Delmonico/Ribeye guy but if I gotta order prime rib so @drunkenbeagle doesn't get stiffed with covering someone, there will be blood.

Oh man, a steak sounds good right now.

@drunkenbeagle how many PR did you have to order?

Yes, I'm still doing PR.

I ordered 5. So far, 4 are spoken for, with ian as a maybe. I would consider giving mine up though, if someone else realizes they had made a horrible mistake as ATN_Pilot did last year... @Autothrust Blue, decide if you are going yet?

@ATN_Pilot (Prime Rib)
@juxtapilot
@SurferLucas
@Brian29
@falconvalley
@Rocketman99 (Prime Rib)
@scooter2525 (maybe)
@ozziecat35
@ComplexHiAv8r (Prime Rib)
@drunkenbeagle (Prime Rib)
Jane
@Dexter