TSA Striles Again!!

"but the lady had to feel my underwire bra (where does it say that you have to touch my frontal breastige area in the manual???? can anyone find that for me?"

Kristie,

The procedure was taught like this for using the hand held metal detector:

-When the wand initialy alarms you ask the person to divest any objects that may be causing the alarm.

-Re-wand the area to resolve the previous alarm

-If that doesn't work, pat down the area (this would be your underwire or my metal zipper on my pants)

Basically what they are supposed to do is use the back of the hand over sensitive (private parts) areas. So with the back of the hand they are supposed to make sure you dont have a detonator or bazooka underneath your underwire.

For guys, my crotch is an area that never gets checked. Usually they dont even run the wand over my zipper like they are supposed to. They know if it beeps and the higher ups are watching they have to use the back of their hand to make sure i dont have a knife or whatever behind my zipper.

I guess this leads to my main gripe about the TSA. If you are going to go through all the trouble and spend all the Billions of $$$, do it right or don't do it at all!

If you actually searched someone properly, you would have to nearly give them a rectal. Imagine how the biz jet business would take off if that started to happen!

Hmmmm... one more thing. If those idiots use the front of their hand or fingers to feel around, scream and make a scene. I bet you could get some good money from a sexual harassment lawsuit. All the checkpoints are always videotaped by the airport, not the TSA. If you could get your hands on the tape you would have something!

Back