TSA fun in Denver

supertroopers.jpg

I asked one of them tonight if he took a ride and inspected the interior of his Xray properly like his other more famous co-workers... He didn't seem to happy about it.

Maybe if we're lucky the x-rays sterilized these people. After all, should anybody that stupid reproduce????

[ QUOTE ]
Wonder if there are any nasty TSA pukes lurking and reading this now....
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can guarantee it.

In fact just last week, some TSA guy said "Doug Taylor? I read your site all the time! Maybe one day I'll register."

Seriously.

I honestly havent had any problems thus far, knock on wood. Smile nod, and keep moving. I still think the TSA has a LONG way to go, but its still better then what we had.

And so, who was minding the security while these guys were faxing themselves?
shocked.gif

If I witnessed this as a passenger, I might think twice about getting on that plane...

I'm just guessing here, but I believe that the 6 guys involved were: Beavis, Butthead, Moe, Larry, Curly, and Shemp...
grin.gif

Just reaffirms your faith in the TSA! Going through the X-Ray machine to "see what your brain looks like" is so embarassing that it's beyond funny. I really don't know what to say here. This is bizarre.

What other government agency is tantamount to a kindergarden class?

I mean really here... you don't see any other branch of law enforcement acting like a bunch of 12 year olds. I would be hard pressed to find Secret Service agents acting like these fools did.

Back