TSA fun in Denver

Timbuff10

I asked one of them tonight if he took a ride and inspected the interior of his Xray properly like his other more famous co-workers... He didn't seem to happy about it.

FL270

Maybe if we're lucky the x-rays sterilized these people. After all, should anybody that stupid reproduce????

Derg

New Arizona, Il Duce/Warlord
Staff member
[ QUOTE ]
Wonder if there are any nasty TSA pukes lurking and reading this now....

[/ QUOTE ]

I can guarantee it.

In fact just last week, some TSA guy said "Doug Taylor? I read your site all the time! Maybe one day I'll register."

Seriously.

Kingairer

'Tiger Team' Member
I honestly havent had any problems thus far, knock on wood. Smile nod, and keep moving. I still think the TSA has a LONG way to go, but its still better then what we had.

Mike Lewis

Shadow Administrator
Staff member
And so, who was minding the security while these guys were faxing themselves?

If I witnessed this as a passenger, I might think twice about getting on that plane...

I'm just guessing here, but I believe that the 6 guys involved were: Beavis, Butthead, Moe, Larry, Curly, and Shemp...

PurduePilot

Just reaffirms your faith in the TSA! Going through the X-Ray machine to "see what your brain looks like" is so embarassing that it's beyond funny. I really don't know what to say here. This is bizarre.

What other government agency is tantamount to a kindergarden class?

I mean really here... you don't see any other branch of law enforcement acting like a bunch of 12 year olds. I would be hard pressed to find Secret Service agents acting like these fools did.