Truth about airline hiring

Are you ready to RUUUUMMMMMMBBBBBBLLE?

Sorry just trying to make light of the situation.

No, no rumble, I just think it's chicken crap to make an unprofessional comment like that -- especially when I consider "outs at Delta" as an idle threat to my livelihood.

WTFO?

I hate to fly off the handle, but I'm completely tired of people sniping my website.

I can just picture Doug walking into the office of the guy who said that and saying "Say 'ello to my little friend", while pulling and a laptop with the JC site up and typing a message about how bad DCA is. Ok, so maby that's just a weird visualization I have, but it's still sort of funny.

Ethan

Even more reason to get that taser!!!
tongue.gif

I've already private messaged a couple people and I fully intend to call them tomorrow in person to have a chat about that comment.

My wife, my momma or my money, three things that if you screw with it'll make me fly off the handle.

Hey Doug his first name was Casey i dont remember his last name though.

After he was done he was like "well now dont go postin this on JC" half jokingly.

"Your future in Commercial Aviation"
I just looked through my stuff and it was at the Mariott Residence Inn, Seattle.

Friday August 15, 7 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey John I posted on the mesa board but I was curious as to why you left Mesa.

[/ QUOTE ]

I answered you there also, but it was Temporary Insanity and Total Stupidity.

I don't know why I thought flying a B737 at a shaky airline was better than being RJ captain at a solid place.

[ QUOTE ]

I am always looking for investment advice. How do you rate Mesa?
[ QUOTE ]

I would say regionals like mesa are solid. However, I would protect myself by longing puts to hedge your investment. I got to run now, but I got a lot more to say later. I'll either post here or pm you, unless other express a desire to know.

Seriously, like the guy who said Doug was crap, there are many in investing who will have 'short cuts' to make money. There are NONE! Simple investing rule: more risk, more return; less risk, less return. Like those Schwab guys who are concerned with only your money? Yeah right. Oh and those guys who have a new trading system or investment stratagy for $29.95 per month or a revolutionary way to invest, only $999.95 for the 5-day course. Believe me, many say the 'old gurus' are out of touch too--this is a new market economy. Last I checked, there are only 2 ways the market goes: up and down. You either win or lose. Investing smartly only occurs when you work hard at it. Anyway got to go, and I don't want to bore you all. More later on Mesa.

Ok, I called and personally emailed some people. I'm going to put switch from level 10 to a tepid level 2 on the outrage scale just in case I'm taking this the wrong way...

I gotta say that, that was really uncool of that guy. Not that I was thinking of going to DCA, but if I was...no way! Doug puts more time into JC, and that guys is going to talk Sh**. If he is so intouch with Delta to know what they think of Doug, then why is he just a reqruter with DCA.

Doug I can put the local Orlando Mafia (I'm an honorary Paisan from Utica, NY) on the DCA property in minutes. Just say the word!

I just can't believe that people don't realize that 100% of whatever is said always gets back to me either through private messages to me on the forum, email or people I meet in the terminal. This is more or less the "Oprah" show of the aviation internet.

I'm just extraordinarily disappointed because I thought we opened a new chapter.

Fanfriggentastic.

i think everyone should know that bad words and/or deeds always come back to bite you in the ass sometime, somewhere and somehow.... that's what it means when someone says "what goes around, comes around".. same goes with good words and good deeds - it pays off!
grin.gif

Aviation is the biggest small group of people you'll ever know. Never, ever burn a bridge, and never say anything you don't want everyone to know!

It's kind of like a soap opera, we had a name for it at Eagle, "How the Prop Turns".

Go get him Doug
mad.gif

Would you be able to tell us the outcome of your little discussion
wink.gif
with this man. I am fascinated as to what he has to say for himself.

I think denial is what you will get. And raise your temper stariaght back to 10 this man has no right to speak bad of you. After all you have done for aviation, that is just a slap in the face.

Cheers Ryan

I'll probably get a denial or they'll completely ignore me.

That's just not cool. I've mentioned some problems I've had with some of their advertising a few years ago, but at no point did I say they sucked.

Back