Traverse City Crash

jhugz

Guppy gear swinger
link

I was going to drive up there tomorrow to do my MEI but do to weather I am not going.

RIP fellow Aviator

Rip to the pilot. Looked like a heck of a lot of snow up there. Bad couple of days for aviation. Were you going to Traverse Air?

RIP

Sucks how once or twice a year we have a bulk of aviation accidents happen one right after the other in such a short time period. Hopefully that was the last one.

I live 150 NM south of KTVC, and it's been pretty crappy. We didn't dare drive our cars because there was literally zero visibility all day sat.

I can only imagine what it was like in the air.

Are you going to fly the Apache? No Way!!:) If you are, I really think you will enjoy it. It's not new, and probably doesnt have much as far as instruments, but you will learn some good stuff. Have fun!

Yeah i did my CMEL with Tom in the Apache. Great outfit...best prices I have ever seen and the plane is pretty nice for an older plane. The only thing is WEATHER...but thats Northern MI for ya. Can't give that guy enough props though.

Good luck with the training. I have a Apache and have really enjoyed flying it. It's a great airplane.

Mine isnt a Geronimo. Almost 100% stock. It does have a dorsal fin on it. 160HP. Big ol fat nose and all.:D

Back