Traverse City Crash

jhugz

#lighttwin Mafia
link

I was going to drive up there tomorrow to do my MEI but do to weather I am not going.

RIP fellow Aviator

TGatch

Rip to the pilot. Looked like a heck of a lot of snow up there. Bad couple of days for aviation. Were you going to Traverse Air?

BCTAv8r

RIP

Sucks how once or twice a year we have a bulk of aviation accidents happen one right after the other in such a short time period. Hopefully that was the last one.

Adler

Low-Level Individual
I live 150 NM south of KTVC, and it's been pretty crappy. We didn't dare drive our cars because there was literally zero visibility all day sat.

I can only imagine what it was like in the air.

jhugz

#lighttwin Mafia
Are you going to fly the Apache? No Way!!:) If you are, I really think you will enjoy it. It's not new, and probably doesnt have much as far as instruments, but you will learn some good stuff. Have fun!
Yeah i did my CMEL with Tom in the Apache. Great outfit...best prices I have ever seen and the plane is pretty nice for an older plane. The only thing is WEATHER...but thats Northern MI for ya. Can't give that guy enough props though.

t-cart

Good luck with the training. I have a Apache and have really enjoyed flying it. It's a great airplane.

t-cart

Mine isnt a Geronimo. Almost 100% stock. It does have a dorsal fin on it. 160HP. Big ol fat nose and all.:D