transstates info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingairer

'Tiger Team' Member
The folks over at TSAlounge are saying that new hires are getting the Metro?!@!@ From what they are saying 4-6 Metroliners are going to be going to United. Now thats, a rumor!

Metro? Lordy lordy, please don't say the Metro's returning!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The folks over at TSAlounge are saying that new hires are getting the Metro?!@!@ From what they are saying 4-6 Metroliners are going to be going to United. Now thats, a rumor!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok now, one step forward, three steps back.
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok now, one step forward, three steps back.
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys bagging on the Metro?
wink.gif

Not really... I dunno, but at our company we are worried about upgrading from the Saab 340 to the Saab 2000 since it's still a "prop." Then Trans States goes and buys some ERJs, and supplements their fleet with Metroliners? Ugh.

[ QUOTE ]
Not really... I dunno, but at our company we are worried about upgrading from the Saab 340 to the Saab 2000 since it's still a "prop." Then Trans States goes and buys some ERJs, and supplements their fleet with Metroliners? Ugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm just kidding with you guys, since the Metro is one of the last planes I left. But I know what you mean, like going from the RJ to the F27.

Saab 340 to 2000, huh? More like a crossgrade....
laugh.gif

I would actually be OK with this. Maybe it'd spur development of other 19 seat turboprops again. Maybe they'd open up the 1900 assembly line at Beechcraft...this are all good things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back