Training Contracts

You're right Surreal, training contracts are definitely DESTROYING this industry! Obama needs to address this on day 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bandit:

What exactly did my post have to do with Obama?

Further, I don't recall saying they are destroying the industry. Are those your words or what you perceive what my words mean?

As I said, the negatives far outweigh the positives in regards to retaining certain QOL and benefits for the profession when it comes to training contracts in the 121 environment.

Really reaching now hoss.

Once again, god forbid a company take steps to ensure that a pilot doesn't take the training and run. WHAT TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT! Protecting your bottom line is so yesterday. There is NOTHING wrong with training contracts.

That said, if they are expecting you to sign something after agreeing to terms then I wouldn't sign a thing. Not being ahead of the power curve IS bad management, once the ball has left your hand you're stuck with the pitch you chose. It sounds like they are forcing your hand and there isn't much you can do. Move on and chalk it up to experience.

Agreed. Some companies however hire people that are already qualified on a given aircraft and still want you to sign a training contract. B.S

Back