Top 10 Things YOU can do at NetworkJC in October

Who wears their uniform for a checkride? Especially freight? I'd be wearing bermuda shorts and a t-shirt! :D

Is that even real flying.........?

<ducks and runs for cover......>

:sarcasm: I Kid! :sarcasm: I Kid! :sarcasm: I Kid! :sarcasm: I Kid! :sarcasm:

For those that don't know me, don't bother complainng....It's a joke if you didn't see the sarcasm...Lloyd, John, Marshall, Txpilot, and the many others.......My hat goes off to the fr8 dogs plugging through the muck and doing it all single pilot......

Naw bro, didn't have any stripes then; didn't take the ride until Monday. I was SUPPOSED to do it on Friday, which is why I still had the monkey suit on :)

And the hair got buzzed down to about 3/8"
uh huh....i'm starting to think you wore the uniform on purpose! anyone else in their right mind would have taken it off 5 minutes before getting into the car for a 5 hr drive! :insane:

but then again, your still a young fledgling in the right seat so your SJS hasn't worn off yet...haha

:nana2:

uh huh....i'm starting to think you wore the uniform on purpose! anyone else in their right mind would have taken it off 5 minutes before getting into the car for a 5 hr drive! :insane:

but then again, your still a young fledgling in the right seat so your SJS hasn't worn off yet...haha

SPS in his case (Shiny Piston Syndrome)!

:)

No I'm starting to figure this uniform thing out pretty quickly, I didn't realize how much frigging attention you can attract without wanting to. Like the other day I went out to Target on my lunch break. BIG MISTAKE. I didn't even realize what I was wearing until I got inside and one guy asked me where the mops were and another guy saluted me. WTFO?

EDIT: Speaking of SJS, I got a call from Comair (well...e-mail) offering me an interview. I applied 5 months ago! They seriously dropped the ball on that one. I ain't taking THAT kind of pay cut for the privilage of flying A JET!

And Kristie? I'm in the left seat with more stripes than you man :)

Dude. Don't ever let me hear you say you went to the store in uniform again. Capice? Throw a jacket on, take off the epaulets and wings, anything. Don't do it. The only thing you're allowed to do is get takeout food.

Dude. Don't ever let me hear you say you went to the store in uniform again. Capice? Throw a jacket on, take off the epaulets and wings, anything. Don't do it. The only thing you're allowed to do is get takeout food.

Dude I ever had the epaulets off! I'm carrying extra clothes in my car in case I ever have to go somewhere after work from now on.

Back