Took the test in San Bruno yesterday...

llorcan

:hiya:Hey -- How long has it been taking for everyone to get their scores back? The lady at the test told me 1 - 10 days. But the only info about score availability timing on here has been from people that it has been 14+ days.

btw -- thanks for all the info posted on here. It really helped with the test.

thanks!

I got my results 3 days after my AT-SAT, and was told if i did not have it in 14 days to call.

:hiya:Hey -- How long has it been taking for everyone to get their scores back? The lady at the test told me 1 - 10 days. But the only info about score availability timing on here has been from people that it has been 14+ days.

thanks!

Found my score 10 days later, though could have been there sooner.

thanks!

I'm taking the test tomorrow in San Bruno. I'll let you know when I get my test results. Where are you looking to work?

Took the test in San Bruno today. Thought that it went well enough but we'll see when the scores are posted...

Some places take longer than others. I took mine on a Friday (10/10) in Peachtree City, GA, back in October, and folks that took their test on Thursday and the following Tuesday (Monday was a holiday) got theirs in less than a week.

Our scores took nearly a month to be posted. Calling Robinson or the FAA didn't do any good; they just told us that maybe the scores had not yet been submitted.

I took the ATSAT in San Bruno for PUBNAT3 on a Saturday and got my score on Tuesday. It might be that fast, it might not. I requested Terminal Route and Enroute for the bay area and some so cal counties for my geo prefs. am hoping for SFO, OAK, or SJC seeing as how i live in san jose.

Yeah... I took mine last Monday too, in Seattle, and I'm still waiting also. I'm a nutcase, though, I keep checking like every hour. :buck:
I clicked the refresh button at least once every two minutes all morning today until it finally showed up. According to the timestamp, I got my score 38 seconds after it was posted :) Was I obsessing? Yeah, probably.

anyone thinking about going to KAPC? i was talking to tower the other day and they said the tower's being stripped and revamped for the nextgen upgrades. should be uuber neato.

Which page on ASAP is the score actually showing up on? The first page where it says "Notice Regarding AT-SAT Score" or the "Application / Referall List Status" page?

Back