inside the cockpit...steam gauges and blue/yellow scheme :D

Attachments

• fatalbert1.jpg
    fatalbert1.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 436
  • fatalbert2.jpg
    fatalbert2.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 438
Dang! I'm really digging the panel. All steam and that color scheme is so sexy!

The only thing that would have made that cooler is JATO.

I got to ride last year. We got the JATO take off, I guess they probably figured a bunch of Sailors couldn't handle it. :D ;)

Ill have to try and find the pictures, we got an epic set of one of my friends barfing into the barf bag as soon as they kicked the JATO rockets on then as we reached to top and leveled off and went weightless for a sec you see my friend and the people on either side of him just staring at the floating barf and then the last one is my friend covered in his own puke.

Still wearing coveralls? I thought the Navy changed over already to those blue cami's?

The training squadrons and schools get it first, I've seen some guys in them, we're scheduled some time later this year to switch to those. We got new khaki's that replace working whites and blues so they're year around which is cool.

That's freeking sweet. Not too many people can say they have done that!

How do the throttles work with a JATO versus a regular takeoff? Are they configured a different way for the rockets to kick in?

I just noticed this, but I really like the paint right above the door 'Fat Albert Airlines', and on the stairs 'All Aboard'.

The training squadrons and schools get it first, I've seen some guys in them, we're scheduled some time later this year to switch to those. We got new khaki's that replace working whites and blues so they're year around which is cool.
They're both hideous uniforms!:banghead:

Back