To You Colgan Q400 Folks...

I completely disagree. I don't actually wear the backpack. I place it on top of my rollaboard. The only difference between a backpack and a duffel bag is the backpack has two straps.

I agree with you. I'm not an ailine guy but I dont see why people have such a big problem with backpacks, ipods.....

I use a backpack for my computer and related stuff. It's 100% black, ballistic nylon type. It fits well on my rollaboard or flightcase. If someone doesn't like it....oh well. I do agree, a Spongebob, or even a 'bookbag' that's multicolor would be inappropriate. However, this one is very similar to a soft-sided brief case w/ the exception of having two shoulder straps instead of one.

Our dress code also rather specifficaly states, no over the shoulder straps.

FWIW wearing a backpack is out if you adhear to uniform standards.

Our dress code also rather specifficaly states, no over the shoulder straps.

FWIW wearing a backpack is out if you adhear to uniform standards.

The uniform standards book is THICK!

My way of judging... If you can walk down the international terminal while intl crews are walking out to the airplane (THINK: Virgin sea of red, Lufthansa hotness, KLM sea of blue etc...), and not feel embarrassed by how you're dressed, it's okay.

The uniform standards book is THICK!

My way of judging... If you can walk down the international terminal while intl crews are walking out to the airplane (THINK: Virgin sea of red, Lufthansa hotness, KLM sea of blue etc...), and not feel embarrassed by how you're dressed, it's okay.

You have quite possibly the best picture for your avatar ever.

Back