Time Building in Tuscany, Italy

Federico Morelli

Hi guys!

Our flight association gives you the possibility to build your flight time in the best way ever!

You'll be followed by an experienced Flight Instructor and a Ground Instructor!

You can be prepared for your future CPL-IR course, while you're building your time on aircraft, without any additional cost!!!

We can prepare you both for BASIC AND ADVANCED IFR NAVIGATION while in flight. And introduce you all knowledge you need to face the subjects required in CPL-IR course in full relax!!!

We can help you to approach the professional flight world with a full preparation second to none!!!

So, don't waste your time paying heavy prices around the world! JOIN US!!!

Contact us and discover the convenience!!!

Email:

Info@flyingtuscany.com

Check it out on Facebook at the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/Time-Building-for-Pilots-1686892908267018/

...Sky's waiting for you! Don't lose this opportunity!...

No my late father was. B-26's in England and France, later B-25's in Italy

Wow! Amazing! I have many documents and pictures of Tuscany from the sky in 1943-1944 maybe some of that was shoot from the plane of your late father... World sometimes is very small

Well I just answered my own question. Cost per hr is $220 euros=$290 us in a Mooney m20

Our price is 220 euros = 244 us dollars at the current money change!!! NOT 290 dollars!!! Why 290??? Anyway if someone need to build 100 hrs we can apply a discount on the flight hours. 100 hrs for 200 euros per hour = 222 US dollars. In many flight schools in Florida flight hours on a Mooney M20 are sold at 249 us dollars. I think our prices are very competitive being in Italy. Where fuel costs are really higher than in the US! In more we can give many endorsment for future jobs applications as Bush flying experience and Mountain flight experience rating. Providing also accommodations in Farmhouse with swimming pool and golf course... I don't think we're too expensives. If someone of you is interested in spend a month in Tuscany region please let us know! We're at your disposal!

It's impossible to find this pricing in Italy. With us is possible only thanks to our hard work and for our determination in helping young pilots to build flight time on a complex plane. To gather VFR and IFR experience, with flight instructors without any additional cost. In the next months will arrive also a Cessna 172, that will be less expensive!

Before the Avionics shop trashed our club M20, we charged $112 wet. We took the insurance money and bought a Lance, though that is now $159 wet. I miss the M20!

Back