Time Building in NJ

Hi Mike- I have 1,300 hours, CFII and MEI. I leave for the regionals end of Dec or beginning of Jan depending on when I finish my last 200 hours.

I am renting the plane at Carroll County, KDMW and pay $145. If you kick in $45/hour, I'll cover the rest. A few considerations...I only fly long cross-country, 3-4 hours at a time or more. I always file IFR. My typical routine is file, enroute file the next leg. Land and immediate taxi back, get clearance and depart. After 3-4, I stop, refuel, rest for 30 minutes or so and keep on going. You're welcome to join me. I could even fly to your airport and pick you up. Let me know if you want to discuss by phone for more detail. We would figure out your $ in advance by the day. Cash only at the start of the flight. If we go longer than planned, you don't owe me more. I'm not looking to make any money here. Just trying to save a few bucks and have some company for these long trips.

I'm a CFI/MEI and soon to be CFII at TTN. We're pretty slow right now and I'm looking to build hours too. About 500TT and 50ME. let me know

Back