Time Between Reference Letters and FOL

Is there some easy way to figure out all your past addresses?

When you add up all the college apartments, moving around, etc.. it adds up. I could probably figure it all out by sending a bunch of emails to old friends, but can't I simply look at my credit history or get a driver's report? Does anyone have experience with this?

ETA: SON OF A... PM577 beat me to it.

Your credit report is only going to show your legal addresses though. The SF-86 wants all the addresses you have lived. For example if you moved away to college but left your drivers license (legal address) where you actually live, your college address wouldn't come up on any of those reports, but the college address is the one they want.

Your credit report is only going to show your legal addresses though. The SF-86 wants all the addresses you have lived. For example if you moved away to college but left your drivers license (legal address) where you actually live, your college address wouldn't come up on any of those reports, but the college address is the one they want.

I've had a few addresses on my report that show addresses that I had only notified of like a credit card issuer of, not that I submitted as a change of address / forwarding.

My Non-PEPC experience was TOL May 12th. Filled out EQIP online from home that same day. References started recieving letters at the end of May. They returned them immediately. One reference/job verifier recieved phione call follow-up. (A former boss, who is still a great friend)

Got phone call as first notification of FOL right around the weekend of July 4th. I was given the opportunity to pick my school date (I went with first available). After that I recieved an email with date on it followed 3-4 days later by a hard copy of a the FOL.

My Non-PEPC experience was TOL May 12th. Filled out EQIP online from home that same day. References started recieving letters at the end of May. They returned them immediately. One reference/job verifier recieved phione call follow-up. (A former boss, who is still a great friend)

Got phone call as first notification of FOL right around the weekend of July 4th. I was given the opportunity to pick my school date (I went with first available). After that I recieved an email with date on it followed 3-4 days later by a hard copy of a the FOL.

So when are you shipping out? Terminal or En-Route ?? Congrats!

Where are you going? When are you starting OKC?

Okay, so I'm going to Denver TRACON (critically manned), OKC Aug 11th, I don't need basics too. But.... If you keep on them and know roundabout when you are going to get your FOL, request it by email if you want it quick.

Okay, so I'm going to Denver TRACON (critically manned), OKC Aug 11th, I don't need basics too. But.... If you keep on them and know roundabout when you are going to get your FOL, request it by email if you want it quick.

Do you know how to tell if your fac is critically manned? According to a PDF doc I have PCTs max staff is 185 and they're at like 177 or something like that.

Do you know how to tell if your fac is critically manned? According to a PDF doc I have PCTs max staff is 185 and they're at like 177 or something like that.

Long story...I was originally supposed to start Jul 28, but my HR guy told me all classes had been filled and there was a hold until new classes came down for FY09. This was like a month ago. Well, I called and pestered him every day to see if any classes had freed up or dropped anybody, etc. He kept saying no and basically ignoring me (busy guy). Well, he went to the Memphis PEPC recently and left me with another number of an HR rep and after speaking to here for the first time, she told me Denver was on the critically manned list and that I would get a call back later that day from some other lady. I did and received Aug 11 and was able to get my FOL the next day. Didn't take much, just some candle lit dinners and long walks on the beach. bada boom bada bing!

That number is yearly a year old and includes a lot of trainees.

I don't know if Potomac is "critically manned" but I know for a fact that they are nowhere near what they need. I interviewed there with a Facility Manager and he himself said they are really short, forcing overtime to be a norm rather than rarity. I also am very close friends with one person who works there and know a few others.

Very Nice!

Have you scouted where you're going to move? I'm thinking Centreville..

I own a house in Fredericksburg so I am going to stay here. It is about an 1 hour commute but it will be relatively easy one with little traffic.

That number is yearly a year old and includes a lot of trainees.

I don't know if Potomac is "critically manned" but I know for a fact that they are nowhere near what they need. I interviewed there with a Facility Manager and he himself said they are really short, forcing overtime to be a norm rather than rarity. I also am very close friends with one person who works there and know a few others.

Yeah, thats what i suspected. Well, maybe ill get lucky and keep my tentative 8/26 date, and see you out there shortly.

Long story...I was originally supposed to start Jul 28, but my HR guy told me all classes had been filled and there was a hold until new classes came down for FY09. This was like a month ago. Well, I called and pestered him every day to see if any classes had freed up or dropped anybody, etc. He kept saying no and basically ignoring me (busy guy). Well, he went to the Memphis PEPC recently and left me with another number of an HR rep and after speaking to here for the first time, she told me Denver was on the critically manned list and that I would get a call back later that day from some other lady. I did and received Aug 11 and was able to get my FOL the next day. Didn't take much, just some candle lit dinners and long walks on the beach. bada boom bada bing!

Did you at least have the common decency to give a reach-around?;)

Back