Time "all clear" to "fol"

gimpfest

Ok, so for those of you that have just made it to this point
- I understand some drop off and stop posting after OKC arrival, but its worth a shot -

what has been your timeframe from "all clearances have been OK'd"

to

FOL and class date -

a month? maybe more?

Really? I figured I would just keep getting the same "waiting for the ATO to assign a date" over and over again....

but did it really help for you ?

It does seem encouraging if the avg timeline is about a month or so....

thanks guys -

I've been waiting on my medical clearance to go through. It was sent (electronically) yesterday from regional down to OKC. I'm not sure where down there they send it, but as of today it hadn't been put in the "database." I'll probably call them again Friday. Actually I'll email. Seem to get faster results that way and less irritation on their part.

I didn't mind irritating them. There are some people out there that aren't in a hurry to get their results back, so the people that bother them all the time get pushed to the front of the list. The HR gal actually told me that. She didn't tell me to call her every other day; I left that up to my own discretion! :D

months, i've lost count

(went to PEPC in July, clearances a month or two after that, and nothing since then)

Same for me, what is is about us railroaders that they decide to jerk us around??

Yea, I was wondering what happened to you.
Definitely getting railroaded here.

wow! all cleared in sept and still nothing?????

what does your HR rep tell you?

tells me to wait. I had David T. and of course he left, so I emailed the new HR, and he confirmed (for the second time) that clearances were approved but the ATO needs to schedule me for a class. No idea when that will happen.

Maybe the new President will get a better FAA chief in there to negotiate a real contract before I head to OKC. It's looking a bit more hopeful now. :crazy:

I was all-cleared back in August from what my HR contact told me. I have yet to get an FOL. But I am in regular contact with my contact in OKC and from what she's telling me, I would have to retake my drug test due to my class date being in Jan.

Besides our HR rep, is there anyone else we can contact to find out if our clearances are through? I have gotten no response at all out my HR rep for the past few weeks. I'm really starting to wonder if she's still there.

I was all-cleared back in August from what my HR contact told me. I have yet to get an FOL. But I am in regular contact with my contact in OKC and from what she's telling me, I would have to retake my drug test due to my class date being in Jan.

man, that sucks...
maybe we'll just have to redo the PEPC since our hire-date is next calendar year?:sarcasm:

at least i'm not alone from those that went to the NY PEPC

I've been waiting on my medical clearance to go through. It was sent (electronically) yesterday from regional down to OKC. I'm not sure where down there they send it, but as of today it hadn't been put in the "database." I'll probably call them again Friday. Actually I'll email. Seem to get faster results that way and less irritation on their part.

Did you get this resolved Nathan??? buckle up dude, we may end up in the same class......

I feel ur pain Im in the exact same situation I think everyone that came from the NY PEPC going to MIAMI Center got screwed!!!!!!!!! I have to retake the drug test as well.

Yea, I was wondering what happened to you.
Definitely getting railroaded here.

Still working for the good ol railroad here in Texas. Im getting really anxious to get to OK and then ultimately back to VA. Im regretting turning down that stinking Oct 31 class date now

Back