Time "all clear" to "fol"

Additionally, since this is all dependent on staffing levels- does anyone have that link that shows the staffing levels at all facilities? I used to have it but got a new computer and didn't transfer my bookmarks.

I've been looking on this website but can't seem to find it ehere either- please help. I did look.

Thanks.
It won't help. It's old and quite inaccurate.

Ok, that's good for me, then since I think my tower was full according to that... Crossing my fingers for those over 55'ers to move into their RVs and let me in... :laff:

Dang, you would have been in my class! A whole thread was started for Nov. 25 enroute class date and only two other people have replied... might be kind of cool if it is a small class!

I changed my mind and accepted the calss date so Ill be there on the 25th. I am a CTO applicant so they said I was only there until the middle of january though, where are u stayin at?

BTW, Im a huge Redskins fan and a football fan in general so i promise not to heckle you based on u being a Sadhawks fan, us being classmates and all

I changed my mind and accepted the calss date so Ill be there on the 25th. I am a CTO applicant so they said I was only there until the middle of january though, where are u stayin at?

BTW, Im a huge Redskins fan and a football fan in general so i promise not to heckle you based on u being a Sadhawks fan, us being classmates and all

Hey I don't mind the Redskins! (Even though you stole Jim Zorn...) I wouldn't blame you for heckling me; I should be ashamed to be a Hawks fan this year. :(

Back