Think twice before working for this Banner Tow Company

I don't think I've ever heard an actual instructor say something like this. It's always the ones that don't or haven't instructed and have no clue what the job is about.

I'm not talking about all instructors, just the ones that aren't there to instruct and are just building time. The one's that just "sit" there and "watch" students do steep turns.

I don't think I've ever heard an actual instructor say something like this. It's always the ones that don't or haven't instructed and have no clue what the job is about.

I am an actual instructor.

I still believe that it's better to get out there and start flying the plane and building your experience than sitting next to someone watching them do steep turns all day.

Funny. When I was instructor, I never had a day where I just sat there and watched people do steep turns the whole time. Maybe I was just doing something wrong.....

Funny. When I was instructor, I never had a day where I just sat there and watched people do steep turns the whole time. Maybe I was just doing something wrong.....

No, thats my point, obviously you are one of the seemingly few that are doing something right.

Thanks. How do you like Daytona? ...

So if you have at least 450 hours pm me and I'll give the contact information.

oops, missed this reply!

I'm not living in DAB anymore, I was there for a few years, but moved on. DAB seemed like a town full of... ah.. high contrast. Seemed like there was very little "middle class" between the beachside rich, and the ghetto type neighborhoods. I found it difficult to find a decent *and* inexpensive place to live. Ended up living in a once-nice rundown apt complex. Apts were nice, but parking lot was drive-thru service for drug dealers.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm doin well where I'm at, a nice mix of instructing and running night freight. :D Good to hear you're doing so well with the pipeline job!

-A-

ME: "WHAT ARE YOU doing mang?"

him: "sleepin'"

HAHAHAAHHHAHAH

HE SOUNDED SO PISSED!

nothin' but love mang

if you want to get me back,call between 7am and 4 pm.)

Naw, wasn't pissed. You called 5 minutes before my alarm went off so it's all good. I couldn't believe you called me from your own sprint cell number! Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Naw, wasn't pissed. You called 5 minutes before my alarm went off so it's all good. I couldn't believe you called me from your own sprint cell number! Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha.

awww. That's no fun.

No, I'm doin' the college thang. 2 years to go.

I sleep with it on silent!111one.

I have not flown that far west, but am considering an Abilene trip sometime soon.

I sleep with it on silent

I used to do that till I slept through my alarm a couple years ago. Work tried to call me to see where I was, and never could get me. I showed up 3 hours late! So since then, I have always kept it on in case I sleep through the alarm.

I have not flown that far west, but am considering an Abilene trip sometime soon.

If you ever make it over here I'll buy you a cup of coffee. 7T7 has the lowest gas prices in the area I think. Good luck with school! Glad it's not me anymore!!

Back