Things to do in OKC?

I was looking at Yelp.com at the nightlife around there....I didn't know but the beer is 3.2% watered down. Odd that Oklahoma has that kind of policy.

I am sure you could get some of the Texans to bring you some beer back on the weekends when they're in TX.

OR, you can go to the liquor store and get stronger stuff, but not your regular beer (Bud, Coors, Miller, etc). The big brewers in the states don't go that route because if they sell to Oklahoma liquor stores with higher content they have to jump through a million other hoops.

Liquor stores in Oklahoma can sell beer with higher alcohol content, but they have more rules to follow. For one, they have to sell beer at room temperature. Also, liquor stores are allowed to be open only from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday.

List of things to pack:

Toothbrush
Tooth Paste
Soap
10 cases of preferred beer
Towels
Extra Underwear

Nitetrips: best looking girls (don't forget it's Oklahoma), good beer prices
Playhouse: decent girls, (again, Oklahoma) weird atmosphere
Red Dog: Had a midget stripper when I was there, that alone should be warning enough

Nobody mentioned Pole Position raceway. I 'm pretty sure it's on May ave. Indoor electric go karts, top speed something like 40mph. Pricey but really fun with a group of friends that like to compete, which if you're becoming a controller you'd better get used to.

HD

Midget stripper? Wow, that would have been funny to walk into.
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Never a fan of Strip clubs, I like to waste my money elsewhere. If all goes well Ill have my truck with me, I should be able to find some trails or something to keep me busy.

Black is ok but leaves me cotton mouth. At times I don't get the point of a black lager. If you're going to make a beer dark and heavy, why don't you just go ahead and go all the way and make it a stout? I've had every variety that Shiner has produced and Bock is my favorite, hands down...

hahaha yeah...WVU really went down the tubes this year. must be the curse of the sooners.

Back