The TWA Hotel opens at JFK

You have the Ramada has a stronghold protecting the Doubletree though
Not even kidding, they moved us out of there because they quietly had several guests come down with Legionnaires. Handed out an innocuous flyer at check in telling people to take cold baths and not showers so it wouldn't atomize and be inhaled.
Yeah, I'm gonna sit in a tub for a cold soak at a Newark Airport hotel.

Imagine being Howard Hughes with time travel ability and coming to today and seeing your worldwide airline being operated as a hotel.

My guess is he'd look around, and hang his head for all the crap he got for the way he ran his businesses, only to see those kinds of things is not only totally legal, but Kosher, encouraged, and rewards the CEO with the phat coin.

Bad hotels aren’t restricted to big metro areas. Back in the day, we used to stay at the airport Ramada next to the juvenile detention facility in Omaha. It was as antagonisticly bad as anyplace in NYC.

Bad hotels aren’t restricted to big metro areas. Back in the day, we used to stay at the airport Ramada next to the juvenile detention facility in Omaha. It was as antagonisticly bad as anyplace in NYC.

As Drake raps “Started from tha bottom now we here” :). I like the current OMA layover, not the one you’re talking about obviously.

Back