The TWA Hotel opens at JFK

As Drake raps “Started from tha bottom now we here” :). I like the current OMA layover, not the one you’re talking about obviously.

The current layover is a luminous, silky Eden in comparison. And considering we're talking about Nebraska here, that's saying something...

And in a matter of moments, the TWA hotel got “JFK’d”. Next come the homeless? :)

43357FFD-7FDD-43EC-9239-372A3796A0C3.png
9939B88A-B7A6-419F-A44E-F3F2B6EBBBE1.png
FEE89F55-A6D7-45AB-B66F-A057F30C9B8F.png
8EC0C716-0677-4CED-A835-85606A349668.png

In NYC? You try to move those people out of the lobby and the city will have a human rights tribunal on its hands so fast the grey spray paint will fly off "De Blasio"'s suspiciously square head, complete with a bunch of upper middle class hellspawn chaining themselves to anything heavy and explaining to the adults that this is a war crime.

In NYC? You try to move those people out of the lobby and the city will have a human rights tribunal on its hands so fast the grey spray paint will fly off "De Blasio"'s suspiciously square head, complete with a bunch of upper middle class hellspawn chaining themselves to anything heavy and explaining to the adults that this is a war crime.

MORDOOORRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I'm guessing those are people that got delayed overnight so they crashed the hotel lobby?

They'll nip that in the bud real quick.

They probably walked over from Terminal 5 (connected to TWA hotel). Every time I passed thru T5 late at night, the departure level is full of pax sleeping on the chairs and floors. Wait until there is an epic weather IROP, the TWA hotel lobby will be flooded with even more pax.

They probably walked over from Terminal 5 (connected to TWA hotel). Every time I passed thru T5 late at night, the departure level is full of pax sleeping on the chairs and floors. Wait until there is an epic weather IROP, the TWA hotel lobby will be flooded with even more pax.

Hotel security should kick them out.

Hotel security should kick them out.

You think they could/would. I reported a mentally ill person who was talking to herself and occasionally bothering people and other odd behavior in the airport. Cops could have cared less. I was basically told they cannot remove under current NY laws. Also have homeless living in LGA as well...

not sure what happened the other day in JFK. Trail of blood in the bridge that connects the airtrain to T5..

Speaking of hotels, had an Allegiant crew staying the night at NKT, and from what I understood, that due to the hotels provision of their contract the nearest hotel that met that provision was about 2.5 hours drive time away. So that's where they stayed. That must've been a fun van ride to and from.

Speaking of hotels, had an Allegiant crew staying the night at NKT, and from what I understood, that due to the hotels provision of their contract the nearest hotel that met that provision was about 2.5 hours drive time away. So that's where they stayed. That must've been a fun van ride to and from.

Few years back I did IAD-PHL and the DNC was in Philly. Nearest hotel that was available was Baltimore.

Luxury/privilege of being raised in the suburbs: I wouldn't dare, personally.

Y
Just the other night due to a big concert going on our hotel was 35 mins from the airport. Bellingham, WA.

Sounds like the perfect hotel for a regional. Just far enough so you get exactly 8hr behind the door
One of the great things about having very little adult supervision is that if I don’t call and say I’m going into rest until after I’ve eaten and checked into the hotel no one is going to second guess me.

Back