The phoenix campass

It sounds like you should take your own advise and not post anymore so you can further your career. Obviously you have free time just like other people who want to “tell their story”. This is a forum for people to ask questions and for those wishing to share their experience. If you are so sick and tired of these guys who can’t get on with their lives, I’m sure they have, then you should surf the web somewhere else-no one is making you read these posts. I’m not sorry if you don’t like my comments!
smirk.gif

i can repsect both sides of the coin. its just a little imature when whoever decides to set a fire under the others ass. so what if someone wants to bash the school, and so what if someone wants to praise it. both are valid, both need to be heard. if you take a look most of those former students who have issues with the school actually appreciated the quality of training and the school itself for the most part...they just had other issues that spurred some bitterness. they only time anyone starts getting in an uproar is when someone else decides to tell them they're stupid for what they say. let everyone have their opinons, and they'll let you have yours.

this is a discussion group, not a battlefield to decided who's wrong or who's right.

Back