The Moon is a harsh mistress…

So, looks like Odie is in fact, sideways. Seems to be working, mostly…

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/23/world/odysseus-lunar-landing-sideways-scn/index.html

Reached for comment the company released the following statement from their CEO:

“Oh now everybody wants a comment! Now everybody is hear to ask questions in the condition of our rover… ok well I’ll take questions. Let’s start with the company that landed their own rover successfully on the moon? Oh what? There’s nobody here that did that? Shiiiiiiit, it’s like maybe shut your damn mouth and be happy we even showed you pictures from our the FIRSt lunar vehicle landing since mother F’ing Disco was on the radio! That’s right bitches, i see you mumbling. Bunch of pansy’s afraid to do • but quick to talk •. I saw some of you trying to back your cars in the parking lot looked like a gawd damned disaster, you wanna talk crap about our moon landing…”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think we should all applaud this effort regardless of it's ultimate success. I think it also shows that AI is infantile compared to a well trained human. I'm not saying a human might've landed successfully in the face of digital adversity, I'm saying Neil Armstrong did. It'll catch up eventually.

Reached for comment the company released the following statement from their CEO:

“Oh now everybody wants a comment! Now everybody is hear to ask questions in the condition of our rover… ok well I’ll take questions. Let’s start with the company that landed their own rover successfully on the moon? Oh what? There’s nobody here that did that? Shiiiiiiit, it’s like maybe shut your damn mouth and be happy we even showed you pictures from our the FIRSt lunar vehicle landing since mother F’ing Disco was on the radio! That’s right bitches, i see you mumbling. Bunch of pansy’s afraid to do • but quick to talk •. I saw some of you trying to back your cars in the parking lot looked like a gawd damned disaster, you wanna talk crap about our moon landing…”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have no idea why this reminds me of this……..but our local FB gossip group on my island tonight featured this amazing 2 way battle between two women involved in some sort of parking lot altercation at our discount grocery store (that involved a toddler and police i might add) Anyway, the apparent “Karen” was wearing Birkenstocks in their dueling photos of each other. Someone commented “what fool wears sandals without socks in the winter” and my man, the most amazing poster of 2024, said “socks with sandals? take that weirdo **** back to Oregon, you f****ing turd burglar”

OMG, truer words have never been spoken

To be fair, the weird heritage of my home state has only been heightened by watching that Netflix doc about the rashneeshees. I missed that by a couple years, but holy lord, they couldn’t have picked a better place for their weird ****ing cult to live. Their only mistake was planting it in a very very very non-city area, which even today would welcome a bunch of people from India with a weird cult like someone saying F*** in church.

Last edited:
Back