The day I almost died!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just remember, "Honey? Can I borrow $8000 for a 737 type rating? pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I found an easier way, my girlfriend is the scheduler at Boeing flight training. No need to pay for the rating when you can get it for free.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Can I borrow her for a while?

[ QUOTE ]
Sure, for $8,000...

[/ QUOTE ]
ahahhahah, Dude, please tell me she doesn't surf this site.
Guys have no clue about what stuff sounds good and what sounds bad. I mean to us, $8,000 is a lot of $$$$. But to them, $1 million is still not enough. So you better watch out saying something like that around her! HAhahahah.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'd just konk him on the head. He may get a concusion, but the prognosis is a little better.

[/ QUOTE ]

TRUE!

But, you know just as soon as we got down, he's be running to his lawyer to file the lawsuit. I was worrying about that when we got down. I mean these guys are cool in front of you, but you never know whats going to happen once they leave. Good thing nothings in my name!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Take me for all I've got baby, that is...........you do know I"m a flight instructor! (Mughaghaghagha)
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just remember, "Honey? Can I borrow $8000 for a 737 type rating? pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I found an easier way, my girlfriend is the scheduler at Boeing flight training. No need to pay for the rating when you can get it for free.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have heard the stories about you, you need to stay in Chicago.

mrivc211 (Mr. Vic?
grin.gif
) great job!!!

I've often thought about the day when I begin to instruct and what I would do if presented with a situation like you expereinced... and you did exactly what I envision myself doing if there is not response from a frozen student - knock the hell out of him.

Hey - when it comes to life or death .....

you did the right thing. WTG!!

R2F

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have heard the stories about you, you need to stay in Chicago.

[/ QUOTE ]

ALL LIES!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
But, you know just as soon as we got down, he's be running to his lawyer to file the lawsuit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it's not gonna happen... but still ain't that a b!tch when you even have to think about that happening?! I mean you just save the guy's life and now you gotta worry about getting sued!??!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But, you know just as soon as we got down, he's be running to his lawyer to file the lawsuit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it's not gonna happen... but still ain't that a b!tch when you even have to think about that happening?! I mean you just save the guy's life and now you gotta worry about getting sued!??!

[/ QUOTE ]

yah, no kidding, well from what I hear, when lawyers find out that your a CFI, they first see if you have insurance, if you don't they pretty much don't pursue you, and go for a bigger fish. I'm presuming they go after the school. Then it starts to get ugly.

I can just imagine being in court when his lawyer asks me, "you struck my client maliciously as hard as you could, fully knowing that it would hurt"

Me: Ahhh, yah it was either that or die!

Laywer:but you still hit him right?

Me: am I the only one making any sense here?

Lawyers, gotta hate'em.

Oh shi*. FUNNY THING is, I just realized the student I hit finds out if he passes the California BAR exam tommorrow at 6pm. AHahhahahahahha. I bet you his first case for practice will be on me!
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Whatever doesnt kill you, can only make you stronger right?

[/ QUOTE ]

...Or scars you emotionally. I don't remember.
smile.gif

Back