the better school?

spharrell

What is the better school? Pan Am, or Flight Safety. I have heard so many good things about both, and also so many bad things about both. I am trying to base my decision on the costs, facilities, guarantees, and people's opinions. Can you help me out? I want to make the right decision.

Thanks!!

Spharrell

What have you heard good and bad about FSI? I can tell you if the 'goods and bads' about FSI are true. I don't know much about PanAm, otherwise known as "that school 10 miles to the south", though.

If you have to ask.....

Just kidding...well, not really.

I drove by PAIFA last weekend. Talked to some misguided student who hadn't the foggiest idea about the realities of the industry. He was too busy chain-smoking. All new facilities, air-conditioned planes, if that matters to ya.

FSI has a better rep industry wide. Realize that FSI isn't just in Vero Beach, it's world-wide. It's not just primary training, in fact that's only a very small part of their business. FSI trains Air Force One's crew, for goodness sake!

No one can decide for you....visit both and decide for yourself. Don't believe marketing hype!

Chunk

A/C matters to me. When your doing all those ground refernce manuvers day after day in the summer you'll wish for A/C. I sure did. But, I still wouldn't go to Pan Am.

Back