The best St. Louis airport

Ever been to Rebel Aviation? Roosterville airport out by Liberty. The guy rents a 150 for $68/hr. The catch is the runway is 3000 x 20. I went to check the place out the other day, but they guy wasn't there. but really I'm sure that's not the only catch...

Never heard of it. I have heard of a place in Baldwin City (K64) that also rents a 152 for like 68/hr. Never been there either. I have problems getting at all comfortable in a 150/152, so I tend to stay away from them.

the guy who runs it has forbidden non-customers from using the bathroom, even if it's 12am, sleeting, and everything else is closed.

Thats funny... Sure glad they don't do that to me whenever I stop in there Tuesday thru Friday at about 0430. I'd be a little upset.

Thats funny... Sure glad they don't do that to me whenever I stop in there Tuesday thru Friday at about 0430. I'd be a little upset.

Y'all buy gas from them. We go to Jet Aviation because (I'm guessing), my D.O. got in to a pursefight with him re: cost and what's "reasonable".

...none.

Sorry, I had to.

KC>STL

Having lived in KC for tooo long AND having family in St. Louis it has always amused me when St. Louisans and Kansas Citians argue about which is better. Kind of like two guys competing to be Valedictorian of summer school.

Houston/Dallas/Austin/San Antonio/LA/Chicago/NY/Miami/Butte/BFE > KC/STL. It isn't so much the cities or the geography or even the climate that makes these places inferior...it is mainly the people. Living in either place is like being bukakked with stupid on a continual basis, particularly after having grown up in a real city (Houston). Of the two, St. Louis is superior simply because of the Cardinals, Budweiser, and the Clydesdales live there.

Having lived in KC for tooo long AND having family in St. Louis it has always amused me when St. Louisans and Kansas Citians argue about which is better. Kind of like two guys competing to be Valedictorian of summer school.

Houston/Dallas/Austin/San Antonio/LA/Chicago/NY/Miami/Butte/BFE > KC/STL. It isn't so much the cities or the geography or even the climate that makes these places inferior...it is mainly the people. Living in either place is like being bukakked with stupid on a continual basis, particularly after having grown up in a real city (Houston). Of the two, St. Louis is superior simply because of the Cardinals, Budweiser, and the Clydesdales live there.

Budweiser over Boulevard! Blasphemer!

In all honesty, if I could combine the city of Seattle with the people of KC, I think I would receive a prize for creating something awesome.

Houston/Dallas/Austin/San Antonio/LA/Chicago/NY/Miami/Butte/BFE > KC/STL. It isn't so much the cities or the geography or even the climate that makes these places inferior...it is mainly the people. Living in either place is like being bukakked with stupid on a continual basis,

God, so true. Stupid and boring. I've been here for a little over three years now, and if there's a fourth, I think I'm going to beat my head open against a wall. Either that or move to the burbs and get a lobotomy. STL is an open sewer. It's the world's only above-ground hole. Ahhhhhh!!!!#*($&#(*$. That feels better.

PS. I'm not sure LA "people" are any better, but at least they're better looking.

God, so true. Stupid and boring. I've been here for a little over three years now, and if there's a fourth, I think I'm going to beat my head open against a wall. Either that or move to the burbs and get a lobotomy. STL is an open sewer. It's the world's only above-ground hole. Ahhhhhh!!!!#*($&#(*$. That feels better.

PS. I'm not sure LA "people" are any better, but at least they're better looking.

LA people are better. They are better looking and generally have places to be.

Really, down here in Florida, I feel the exact opposite. I thought that people in KC were stupid. Then came Florida, and I realized how much better it is in Kansas/KC when it comes to stupid. Plus, nothing better than cheering for two absolutely terrible sports professional sports teams in KC. Nothing better than really, really cheap professional sports games.:D

I thought that people in KC were stupid. Then came Florida, and I realized how much better it is in Kansas/KC when it comes to stupid.

People in the Midwest are well-intentioned (for the most part), but dumb and boring. People in Florida are rapacious, unpleasant, damn-nigh evil, AND dumber than a box of hammers. Look elsewhere.

There, that should anger at least 50% of the people on this thread. My work here is finished.

People in the Midwest are well-intentioned (for the most part), but dumb and boring. People in Florida are rapacious, unpleasant, damn-nigh evil, AND dumber than a box of hammers. Look elsewhere.

There, that should anger at least 50% of the people on this thread. My work here is finished.

But this, along with accomplishing all this in a foreign language (Miami) is what makes them fun!

That is by far one of the best post's I've seen on here.:D I don't think the native Floridian's are bad, its all the dumb transplants that think they run the place. But, how many native Floridian's do you know? Orland-isneyworld-o is probably the worst place I've ever been.

Back