The 9FI Experience - Friday Evening

what you wear in sin city makes no difference..you can wear whatever you like, whenever you like... whether or not the networking event is in sin city is also a moot point. it can be held whereever/whenever but whatever we decide to do "as a business" must stay on the up and up. JC isn't going to "sponsor" anything that would essentially put JC into the doghouse. We like holding the event in sin city because there's enough there to keep everyone busy and it's a fun place for the adults to take a mini vacation and have a good time. the only event that is a sponsored event of JC is the networking session on saturday afternoon.. everything else is unofficial and NOT sponsored by JC.

whether or not the guys end up going to a strip club or go gambling really isn't any of JC's business but doug's not going to put himself in a position by talking about it on JC and it would probably be best if you all do the same since it is a very public board and really isn't apart of the NJC weekend festivities.

9FI, the karaoke bar (if we go), lounge happy hour or what not are unoffical events...they'll be events that we attend as "friends" unoffically...
grin.gif

as it is..wearing the JC - anything - shirt is more than fine as it helps us market whereever you go! AND we should be getting the new NJC 2005 logo fairly soon so that we can have some 2005 shirts available for purchase before October.
nana2.gif

yeah.. me too! i'm thinking we should go out "nice" for dinner on friday night (before 9FI) like Tony and the gang did last year!! The sushi place was a great idea last year and i'm thinking maybe this year, we could plan on something uniquely different that you can't find in a typical city - maybe some russian food or something?? something that would open up some taste buds!
nana2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
yeah.. me too! i'm thinking we should go out "nice" for dinner on friday night (before 9FI)

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be cool, count me in. Last year we had lunch at Wolfgang Puck's (MGM Grand). It was pretty good food. About $25-$30 for lunch, for the both of us.

[ QUOTE ]
yeah.. me too! i'm thinking we should go out "nice" for dinner on friday night (before 9FI) like Tony and the gang did last year!! The sushi place was a great idea last year and i'm thinking maybe this year, we could plan on something uniquely different that you can't find in a typical city - maybe some russian food or something?? something that would open up some taste buds!
nana2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there an Etheopian (I know that isnt spell correctly) there?

[ QUOTE ]
AND we should be getting the new NJC 2005 logo fairly soon so that we can have some 2005 shirts available for purchase before October.
nana2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep us posted...want to get one!

If we're doing sushi again, someone make sure I don't eat whatever those pea bean things were last time.

and if it's really hot outside, someone make sure I take a nap so I can stay up all night
grin.gif

what about another internationally flaired restaurant this year? there's a ton of them!!

Here's a dining guide i found that has all (i think) of them listed... LV Dining Guide

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
. . .the karaoke bar (if we go) . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean, "If we go"??
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm yea...if we don't do a crawl we at least need to have some sort of "unofficial" entertainment lined up after NJC05.
Karoke would get my vote....

-Matthew

Well, they got a whole lot less responsive when I said I just wanted to book the table. Let me bug them again.

[ QUOTE ]
Well, they got a whole lot less responsive when I said I just wanted to book the table. Let me bug them again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe a Plan B needs to be developed. If they don't want the business, I bet we can find a place that does!

it's vegas.. most of them have attitudes like that unfortunately.
banghead.gif

but sure - if they don't want the business, we could look elsewhere - question is where would Plan B be?

Back