The 9FI Experience - Friday Evening

[ QUOTE ]
If I make it out there (which I'm gonna move moutains to attempt to get there), I'm in for 9FI.

[/ QUOTE ]

Moutains.....is that what they call mountains in Memphis?
grin.gif
sarcasm.gif
(just filling in for the grammar goon squad
grin.gif
)

Good Luck on the job search.

[ QUOTE ]
How can ya'll miss this?

What the hell Lloyd, it looks like you are getting hummer or something, that is a strange facial expression
ooo.gif
grin.gif

113-1321_img.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I make it to Vegas....I'M IN!

You going to make name badges in advance?

[/ QUOTE ] hmmmm....we'll have to think about that - we'll have name badges for saturday's event.. i suppose we could do something for friday. it's definately a good idea!

[/ QUOTE ]

Name badges on Friday night, in a bar! When people are drinking, who cares about name, Hey You, works pretty good!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Name badges on Friday night, in a bar! When people are drinking, who cares about name, Hey You, works pretty good!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially if you're handing them a drink. Then they really don't care what your name is!

[ QUOTE ]

What the hell Lloyd, it looks like you are getting hummer or something, that is a strange facial expression
ooo.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps I was . . .
grin.gif

You shouldn't miss it this year, Mike!

[ QUOTE ]
Moutains.....is that what they call mountains in Memphis?

[/ QUOTE ]

Memphis is in the mountains. Just drive down Hwy61 and when you get to MS the altitude drops drastically.
sarcasm.gif

That's classic, Lloyd. I might have to put that on my screensaver. Or better yet, have a banner made for the official JC gathering!

Lloyd Williams, official NetworkJC spokesman

because we're not - JC as an "entity" doesn't support that kind of entertainment, that's "on your own"
spin2.gif

if he wants to...but i doubt it cuz he gets the full package at home AND he'd rather spend that kind of money on the craps table!
grin.gif
grin.gif

if he does, he'd be on a limited budget - that much i know! last time he went to a strip club was for a bachelor party and he overspent like by $500 because nobody else would chip in for the groom...that ain't going to be happening again.

[ QUOTE ]
Count me in... I'll know for sure on Sept 20th at 1pm eastern.

How's that for accuracy, suckas!

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess i'll know around that time too............

Yes, Doug doesn't need permission to come out and play. However, there's "Doug & Kristie" and "Jetcareers.com" and they're both mutually exclusive entities.

Last thing I need is some parents sending their kid out to network and then writing USAToday about how "My son ended up at a strip club sponsored by this airline pilot's website and had his reputation smeared". We live in a VERY litigious society and I haven't the time nor patience.

[ QUOTE ]
We live in a VERY litigious society and I haven't the time nor patience.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortantly we do live in that world, and its a sad day when you think about it. All you need is Nancy Grace talking about you! It's sad to think that the same could be said about gambling and other "activities" in sin city.

Guess I shouldn't get the JC polo shirt to wear out that night?

Back