Thank you Pan Am!

Re: Mav the Instigator

[ QUOTE ]

Hasn't Bob the Car Salesman got four stripes.......

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he now has zero stripes.

[ QUOTE ]

Thankfully, the Pan Am 3 & 4 stripes are the ones going to the airlines right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

...and no one else, right? :rolleyes:

I know I sound lame, but I am competing against a bunch of lam’os who find the need to regularly bash Pan Am. They try to make it sound like we have a bad learning environment and the management is corrupt. Or the best/only way to go is through an FBO or FSA (or basically any other route than Pan Am).

The truth is the students and instructors, who are actually here, are generally quite happy, getting a lot of hours and making it on to the airlines in a very short amount of time (relative). I know, roll eyes.

E7B, I gave up defending Pan Am a while ago. Its just not worth the effort. My way of proving that you can have a good experience at Pan Am, is by posting what I have experienced here.
The fact that the same people keep bashing Pan Am, shows their immaturity, (get over it and move on with life) which also explains why you will never convince any of them that someone else could actually have a good experince here. Notice that they always ignore my posts, and never concede the fact that I have had a great experience.
I let my posts speak for themselves, and the fact that I am almost done with my training, (CFI check ride in about a week) and I will have completed it, from 0 time to MEI in 10 months. (And that includes 1 month for ACE, so make it 9 months)
And I'm nobody special, so anyone can do it.

The Turk.

turk, you really tore up the program. 10 months is nuts bro, i'm pretty impressed by that.

Back