Thank you Pan Am!

Re: Mav the Instigator

Man, I guess I haven't rented a plane in a while!

I was all verklempt over paying $55 for a 172Q back when I was a CFI!

[ QUOTE ]
Allowing people other then students or employees in aircraft is a higher liability risk for the insurance company, thus triggering higher rates. Perhaps that is why it costs more to rent a Westwind C-172 then a Pan Am Archer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Allowing someone other than a student in an aircraft will not raise premiums. The FAA certified pilot is still flying. If flying with passengers increases the risk of Pan Am pilots, I hope the airlines realize this as well.

I'm looking at a receipt from last month, and WW charges a $2 fuel surcharge per hour. The old 172s rent for $89, $99 for the R and $101 for the S. If you are going out to goof around it doesn’t matter if the aircraft has GPS or AC, and the only time you really use the AC is on the ground-it is nice on the ground though.

[ QUOTE ]
quote]Once again Mav, you didn't post the truth, Tired posted the truth. Instructors and students can rent PanAm planes at anytime, provided a plane is available. However, only PanAm students and staff can be passengers in the aircraft.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't you guys just speak the truth? What's so wrong with that? Why do you people insist on lying about everything? Do you have to lie to get people to come to your school? I've personally talked with Pan Am instructors, who are here renting airplanes because Pan Am won't let them. So how are you going to say that "Instructors and students can rent PanAm planes anytime, provided a plane is available" HOW?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have my facts incorrect? Wow, you don't even lie well. You just contradicted everything Pan Am pilot said about Pan Am's latest policy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it's futile, but once again I'll point out that you are wrong. I think I also deserve an apology. Before you call someone a liar you'd better be real sure you know what you’re talking about.

I think you might consider carefully how your actions are perceived by people reading this forum. You’ve chosen not to remain anonymous, and your words will be recorded for quite sometime. There is nothing wrong with voicing your opinion, however, the level you’ve taken your opinion is inappropriate. I think as time goes by you’ll regret the attitude you’ve shown in this early stage of your career.

[/ QUOTE ]

mad.gif
Maybe I'm not anonymous because I've got nothing to hide and I can back up anything I've said! I've got too much respect for Doug, and everyone else on this website to spread advertising and propaganda, unlike you sir! Again, for the second time, I'll ask you who you are! But you won't identify yourself, for whatever reason, so I'll save my breath.

And your last statement there is certainly the pot calling the kettle black. Everytime I make a statement about Pan Am, you and your friends come back and insult me personally. Check the records on that! Like I've said before though, it's not like you can really say anything to defend your school so you just change the subject, and insult me or my career or whatever else.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'm not anonymous because I've got nothing to hide and I can back up anything I've said! I've got too much respect for Doug, and everyone else on this website to spread advertising and propaganda

And your last statement there is certainly the pot calling the kettle black. Everytime I make a statement about Pan Am, you and your friends come back and insult me personally. Check the records on that! Like I've said before though, it's not like you can really say anything to defend your school so you just change the subject, and insult me or my career or whatever else.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I fly over Deer Valley airport, I just look down and see the greedy axis of evil.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I fly over Deer Valley airport, I just look down and see the greedy axis of evil.When I fly over Deer Valley airport, I just look down and see the greedy axis of evil.
When I fly over Deer Valley airport, I just look down and see the greedy axis of evil.
When I fly over Deer Valley airport, I just look down and see the greedy axis of evil.]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike Brenner is a very professional fellow, a man of integrity, and an innocent sweetie.

Is that tongue in cheek quote from me the best you can do?? And what's your name? All you people are really doing here is showing your true colors.

Hey...

Everyone...

Chill the hell out.

We need a virtual boxing ring, and then Doug could do the play-by-play announcing. In the right corner wearing three gold stripe epaulets…

[ QUOTE ]
We need a virtual boxing ring, and then Doug could do the play-by-play announcing. In the right corner wearing three gold stripe epaulets…

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of....when I made my visit to PanAm, I noticed that. What's with all the 1 through 4 stripers running around PanAm?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, got one! It's the "Squawk Box"

Your honor, for the record, I have nothing to do with this thread!
tongue.gif
wink.gif

chunk

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a policy @ Pan Am that you will disagree with panamboy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you didn't go unnoticed. I'm watching you.
smirk.gif

Chunk. not really sure what to say to that other than.

DAMN that was funny!!!
grin.gif
I'd throw ya a high five for that one.

Wonder if Doug has ever thought of selling some of these threads to Jerry Springer.

JERRY JERRY JERRY !!!

Ahh aviation... the one thing that everyone needs is the one thing that'd show up on a drug test!

[ QUOTE ]
1 stripe= Instrument pilot
4 stripe= Desk Jockey that bosses 1 stripe around.

[/ QUOTE ]

4 stripe = Pilot that knows their stuff
1 stripe = Ways to go before getting 4 stripes

Thankfully, the Pan Am 3 & 4 stripes are the ones going to the airlines right now.

[ QUOTE ]
4 stripe = Pilot that knows their stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

Hasn't Bob the Car Salesman got four stripes.......

[ QUOTE ]

Thankfully, the Pan Am 3 & 4 stripes are the ones going to the airlines right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

They’re not accusing pilots as evil doers anyways

Back