TED's rear end

TED\'s rear end

Look out homophobes...
tongue.gif

LCC tail photo

Re: TED\'s rear end

I actually kind of like the way it looks, although it could use a band of color around the middle of the fusalage. I also like the
"Part of United" print on the back, it's kind of funny.

Also, I would the photographers comment interesting,
"I am also wondering if the tail on the new United livery will be similar or different to this one?"

Could this possibly be truth, or just mere speculation?

460335.jpg

Looks like United change their livery every decade. I wouldn't be suprised to see a new one.......how likely it is.......I don't know...

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, but how do I insert a picture, thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Right Click on the Picture Click Propertys and the copy & paste the URL into the forum...

[ QUOTE ]
I thought the TED thing was a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]
HAHAHA, Well I guess the joke was on you, then!
tongue.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
J/K

No, seriously though it's all real, here's Uni"Teds" Site.

[ QUOTE ]
I thought the TED thing was a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is.

It's the real deal, but as you can see from previous threads on the topic, many people think the whole thing's a joke. I wish them well, but I guess we'll see...

What's this I hear about a promotion where at some airports guys in "Ted" shirts randomly pay for people's lunch and say "this one's on Ted"?? I want free food!
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What's this I hear about a promotion where at some airports guys in "Ted" shirts randomly pay for people's lunch and say "this one's on Ted"?? I want free food!
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but no in-flight meals?
confused.gif

No doubt!

I'd be all "Hey Ted, I appreciate lunch, but why don't you wait until I'm sitting in a middle seat between DEN and MCO to buy my lunch, buddy!"

[ QUOTE ]
Look out homophobes...
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Homophobes?! What could possibly motivate you to say that?
confused.gif

This is supposed to be a LCC? I did a sample itinerary from DEN to TPA and the cheapest ticket was $409.50

What a great deal!
tongue.gif

Shh!

(in a whisper)

The "LCC" carriers do wacky stuff to make you think they're 'low price' as a marketing ploy!

Back