Tattoo Policies.....

I don't know where he is planning to interview, but when I jumpseat I still wear long sleeves. I know it's not required, but I don't think society is ready for a guy with a ponytail and sleeves to go up into the cockpit while they are boarding. Let his employer see his worth before they see his tattoos.

Have you met some of these Air Marshals....lol....

He should wear a tshirt and show his tats off at the interview. They will impress the hiring manager so much he'll be hired on the spot.

He should wear a tshirt and show his tats off at the interview. They will impress the hiring manager so much he'll be hired on the spot.

Hehe, with his zipper down too....that’ll impress the recruiter.....side bonus.....she is smoking hot....(well, according to her Linkedin!)

Can't speak to other shops, but my current shops tattoo policy is simply in line with the company policy, which is very lenient save for anything offensive. I have full sleeves, and it hasn't been an issue in the two years I've been here. Never even had anyone mention it.

Are you a pilot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DIGkS-PVwAAkjIX.jpg:large

What’s this supposed to mean?

If you can't figure it out based on the quoted text...I'm not going to try and explain it to you.

"Permanent reminders of temporary feelings" - Jimmy Buffett

Back