SzlukAward Vote Starts!

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
For those of you that aren't aware of what the "Szluka Award" is, it's more or less the one person who we felt captured the embodiment of NetworkJC and Las Vegas.

This years nominees are:

Jonathan "JDFlight"
Mike "MikeD"
Dale "Bumblebee"
Tony "TonyW"
Iain "IainH"

See Doug, things have changed - I seem to have got nominated more for the PlayBoy award for my Saturday night performance. Are we going to have another vote for that - or another option 'I think Iain should get the Playboy award instead!'????

Or maybe in the true spirit of competition you might find your way to vote for someone other than yourself and just let it go.

I voted for MikeD, IMHO from how Kristie described the award he wins - I just need some recognition for a good performance, pity the I was running in the wrong race.

I'm confoosed!

I think I'd consider the vote more or less something like a "beauty pageant", ya know? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Different features make up the SlookAward winner.

Kind of like how the hottest chick doens't necessarily win the pageant because they probably can't tap dance. But the best tap dancer's going to lose out to a hottie.

The good thing is that: Matt has ample opportunity to win it back next year!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Probably sitting somewhere in Houston with that Cheshire cat smile thinking "Suckas!".

CAN Matt win it back? That'd be about as weird as me winning the Slooka award.

[ QUOTE ]
I want to know how Matt feels with all of this fussing over naming someone in his honor!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, it's pretty weird.

[ QUOTE ]
Probably sitting somewhere in Houston with that Cheshire cat smile thinking "Suckas!".

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha nah! In Chicago doing laundry and breaking out the uniform shirts again. Tomorrow starts my intro into the wonderful world of COMMUTER! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Next year? Win it back? I'd hope not. If I did I'd be disappointed... it means people aren't making an effort to have fun!!!

How is Mrs. Robinson doing, anyway, Matt?

And believe me, we made efforts to have fun. But the whole thing about your award is that you have to make NO effort and have fun. That's the whole deal.

Here's a scary thought. Isn't "Stifler" from TX? And wasn't "Mrs. Robinson" from TX?

Do you see what I'm getting at? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
How is Mrs. Robinson doing, anyway, Matt?

[/ QUOTE ]

She's good.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back