Szlooooka Award - Nominees being taken NOW!

[ QUOTE ]
Bumblebee's wife was friggin hot!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I had no idea Bust a Move would be so well recieved...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

heck yeah!! you did an EXCELLENT job with that!! I was quite impressed.. and Lloyd too!! but I gotta give Dale the big MAC clap for hitting Louis Armstrong on that song!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Mate for being gay you certainly liked the totty that was at JC. First Shortone's boobs, and now Bumblebee's wife

Maybe he could bat for both teams? Do you have a secret to tell us , Matt?

[/ QUOTE ]

Naaaaaw 100% USDA beef for me.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

But there is a difference between finding someone hot and A.) wanting to do em or B.) commit to them. I find women attractive but not sure I could ever do more.

lain when you came up to me at the event and started talking to me in your thick english accent I'd say more but I'd be banned. There was another who was top choice material select people know who he is....

Matthew

[ QUOTE ]

lain when you came up to me at the event and started talking to me in your thick english accent I'd say more but I'd be banned. There was another who was top choice material select people know who he is....

[/ QUOTE ]

No dramas mate - just next time you mention it be sure to mention the dashing looks, muscler physique, great personality along with the accent -

your awesome mate some people might maybe say your obnoxious but I think you have a great personality you crack me up I love the brits.

Matthew

I'd also like to second a nomination for bumblebee. he was all about the weekend. chatting everyone up and he totally rocked the kareoke.

JDFlight cause he woke us up!

Dirty old man award goes to that guy singing "superfreak" AHHH! *shiver*

[ QUOTE ]
I'm throwing in "Bumblebee" as a nomination. This cat emcompassed the spirit of NetworkJC. Excited about networking,....literally stopped traffic at karaoke.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto what Doug said. Dale was one a really seemed pumped about being there. He indeed worked the crowd. Right after we walked in, he introduced himself, was talking about ATP and everything he was doing. SuperCool Dude.

Now as for Karaoke.....I called up Llyod and he says no..plans changed were not doing karaoke. I go and grab a bite to eat and say give me a ring when you decide what's happening. No call and then I log on at the apt for teh plane ride home and I see the photo's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif What happened? Where did you guys go and when did yoo head out? Oh well, snooze you lose. It looks like it was a blast.

[ QUOTE ]
Only one small caveat - with the company that TonyW and JDFlight mistakenly ran into at the Paris Cotel Bar and $600, it could have gotten strangely 'interesting'! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to clarify this. I walked by and realized what they were. I came back and Tony was working it, so I slid in under his wing for cover.

I nominate Bumblebee, too - he made us feel right at home! In fact, his wife, Winnie, was very interesting to talk with as well--

For being the embodiment of the true spirit of the event ... Dale and Winnie get my vote ... great folks, both of them. As ladykillers, Tony and jdflight get it. (Sounds like I missed more good times after I had to leave Saturday night ...)

I think we might need to split the award this year, 'cause JD definetly worked the ladies (and why not? He is disease free and single right?), and Dale because he really got everyone going. If you gotta pick one over the other, I'm gonna have to edge JD out over Dale just because he woke us up in the morning and helped get us to our flight!

Uh, no. We were looking for a cocktail, and two attractive women sit down next to us and say hello. So we start talking to them and it turns out they're in, uh, "rentals."

I have to tell you, coming from a sales perspective, those women are great at qualifying their leads. They very quickly found out that we were from out of town, they found out what kind of work we did, they found out where we were staying, etc. I'm thinking they're just making small talk, but now that I think of it when I'm sotally tober, they're thinking, okay, out of town, looking to party, have some cash, maybe we can get some of that cash.

Nomination for the saloooooooka award goes to Mike. Dude was awesome. Great stories to tell, fun times, made everyone feel welcome.

I gotta say, Mike, I was expecting your stereotypical Air Force pilot -- tall and skinny! Not the case at all.

hey y'all...this is Dusty from phx. I was in Vegas this past weekend as the sole "NON-JC" member. You all convinced me to join the site. I roomed with missed approach and JDflight, and went to the strip club with Iain. I would have to say...and nobody can argue this...Iain should get the playboy award. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif JDflight...from his "stories" each night when he came back to the room (empty handed might I add)...should get the Szluka. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Alrighty, I'll run the poll a little later this evening when people have a chance to nominate!

Man, I sure missed out. Sounds like my man JD was at his best! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I swear that NEXT time, I'll actually make it to one of these things.

And, JD? Herreshoff was going to bring you a small gift but I couldn't catch up to him in time to hand it off. If the 'gift' had managed to show up on your plate in the middle of a JC gathering you'd never have managed to top it!

I kinda want to know too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We'll hook up Jeremy, one day. You busy this weekend?

They probably wouldn't have been able to pry my laughing arse off the floor for a good half hour! And yes, you would be king if you'd pulled that off. I think we should leave it as an inside joke. Maybe we can pull it out at next year's event.

[ QUOTE ]
I kinda want to know too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We'll hook up Jeremy, one day. You busy this weekend?

[/ QUOTE ] who me?

heh, shoulda hit reply to Photopilot's post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

He's instructing here at Western Michigan now, and we've been trying to get together for a few weeks now but schedules never seem to work out.

Back