Swissport

Hey bud...I worked for them in Anchorage, but was in the Acft Mx department. What position are you going for? Now mind you....it's been several years since I worked for them.

I've heard interesting things about Swissport. Some good, some not so good. Basically it's some of the lowest pay on the airport and you may not get the hours you want.

I used to work for Evergreen for a few years but that was a while ago, I don't know much about the place anymore but if the guy in charge is who I think it is it probably wouldn't be a good idea to go there.

I've seen line jobs advertised at both Signature and Million Air lately; check them out.

Check out Airline Support. They have a TON of vans that they do crew transfers in. OK pay to start, you usually get tips, get to meet a lot of pilots, and don't have to work outdoors a whole lot.

Any other questions PM me.

So weird you posted this today TALLFLYER...I just applied to work for them part time at ANC...hey "ASpilot2be" I just had an interview with them in Anchorage today... I assume you are already working for them since you posted this in SEPT! I am kind of interested in what your job with them is. Maybe I will see you around the place? I think this will bring good aviation experience.

Back