SWA May 2021

Im starting a pool as to when it gets pulled down. Submit the Date and zulu time. Winner gets a chicken dinner.

The posting is still up so I'm going to say it's highly unlikely that they have interviewed, tested or hired anyone in the last three days since they posted the dispatch req.

The posting is still up so I'm going to say it's highly unlikely that they have interviewed, tested or hired anyone in the last three days since they posted the dispatch req.
I asked for updates, regarding status online.. not if someone was hired or interviewed yet.

No interviews yet. Internal is up until the 31st. Then about a week to filter through then send out the test invites. After test invites then the phone interview. Last if face to face. About a week each one so I think test around week of the 7th, phone interview about week of the 14th and face to face about the 21st.

anyone out there who was referred by SWA current employee, but did not receive an invite for SWA referrals virtual get together for interview tips on June 3rd? Looks like some people were left out even though they received the initial email when they were referred. :oops:

Last edited:
I got this email this morning...Did we all get this?.......

Thank you for your interest in the Asst Dispatcher position!
We know this position is important to you, so we wanted to provide an update as soon as possible: now that the posting has closed, we are beginning to review applications and are planning to provide a further update to you by Tuesday, June 8, 2021
In the meantime, we encourage you to explore more stories from Employees and Customers on our Southwest Airlines Community.

Sincerely,

The Southwest Careers Team

I got this email this morning...Did we all get this?.......

Thank you for your interest in the Asst Dispatcher position!
We know this position is important to you, so we wanted to provide an update as soon as possible: now that the posting has closed, we are beginning to review applications and are planning to provide a further update to you by Tuesday, June 8, 2021
In the meantime, we encourage you to explore more stories from Employees and Customers on our Southwest Airlines Community.

Sincerely,

The Southwest Careers Team
For Internals the update date is Friday June 4th. Most internals have received and email for the test invite that came today. Externals I figure will get an test email invite by Tuesday June 8. Test will be on Webex for internals. They gave test on the 8,9,10 either at 10:00 or 1:00 pm. Not sure if the externals will have the same options or the same amount of tests.

Anyone know what their exam entails? I’d assume questions on FARs and some similar to the ADX exam?

Back