Surviving your first 121 initial training

You're gonna be so amped to sit up front in that thing for the first time in a jumpseat...for the first hour.

Then you're going to want to die.

So can I buy you an “Airbus for LIFE” t-shirt yet? :)

So...you’re that guy. Got it.
:bounce:

In corporate-land, certainly. You'd be surprised how much you can get paid to be "that guy" in corporate-land if you know how to be him.:rolleyes:

Guess what I'm saying is... We've all got eyes, ears, noses, hands, mouths, and minds; Endeavor to realize their capacity lest we relegate ourselves to living lives of quite desperation, or get eaten by the tiger.

Neither the quiet nor the desperation is helpful; Combined, they are highly deleterious.

Lately, we're seeing a lot of desperation, not so much quiet, which is perhaps the worst combo, and I suspect what you're getting at...

Waiting to get eaten by the tiger while pissing, moaning, and ascribing blame to others for your plight is neither productive nor gracious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only because I don't have a choice.

Sweet, sweet Thales:

cKcn%YXrQhO39%ceWSAZmQ.jpg

Had a study group of 8 through indoc, it was awful. Systems slimmed it down to 4 (1 more came on the 2nd week) and I felt 10x better in class and after class. Friday night after class put your stuff down, go out with the guys/gals. Have fun. Sleep in, relax, Saturday night and Sunday get back to studying. Worked pretty well for my group. Make sure everyone in your group is on the same page before moving on. I enjoyed electrical systems and felt very good about it, but my class roommate didn't. Visa versa I didn't feel great about hydraulics and flight controls. We all spent our time to bring everyone in our group up to the same level, never let a man fall behind.

Have fun!

Back