SuperBowl...

perpetual

hehe..

Well looks like the Raiders Got a nice spanking.
grin.gif

Yeah, how about those Bears. Who do you think would win in a game between Ditka and the Raiders? ah.... Ditka! Yeah definitely Ditka.

UH HUH!! and i won $40 on the deal!!!!!
laugh.gif

luckily enough - we live close enough to vegas that all we have to do is give people our money and they gamble it for us! HA HA HA HA HA!!

Did you guys see Gannon out there? He threw so many interceptions and got sacked so many times I swore I was watching Brian Griese! Guess he wasn't prepared for the amount of pressure he recieved from Tampa's defense. Over confident? Perhaps, but he sure wasn't the Rich Gannon I saw earlier this season. Which is a good thing because I was rooting for the Bucs.

After listening to all those smack-talking Raiders fans last night in the Gaslamp with their "Rayyyyyyy-derrrrs!", it was fun watching the Bucs put on a little smack-down of their own!

I gotta say, even though I wasn't at the game, being in a Super Bowl town was pretty fun this week. Tons of smokin' hot chicks everywhere, people partying like it's Mardi Gras, lotta bling bling on display, all quite entertaining. I even got to see Dave Wakeling from the English Beat perform, for free! (For my fellow '80s children, Dave said the Beat is doing a reunion tour this year, boo-yah!)

[ QUOTE ]
. I even got to see Dave Wakeling from the English Beat perform, for free! (For my fellow '80s children, Dave said the Beat is doing a reunion tour this year, boo-yah!)

[/ QUOTE ]
You're Sh*ttin' me!! That'll be a GREAT tour to see!! Boo-yah! Indeed!!

Well - I've talked my Post-CHAMPIONSHIP-smack over on the Squawk Box, so I'll spare ya'll over here except to say:

Bucs: 48
Raiders: 21

Bucs Offense: Three TD's.

Bucs Defense: Three TD's, several sacks, FIVE interceptions.

GANNON YOU F***ING SUCK...... YOU MADE THE RAIDERS LOOSE *&%$#.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It look like know gave a sh*t on the Raiders team that they were loosing. They did not play there hardest because nearly half of them were retiring or there contracts are going up. And they know they arent going to be regirer..

ohh well at least there commercials were better then the game itself any one like the commercial with the Blonde and the brunette running on the beach wink wink
grin.gif
grin.gif
blush.gif

Yarso: Hey - cut Gannon some slack. He played his A$$ off. Bottom line, the Bucs were better prepared and the Raiders overlooked the Buc Defense.

Gannon didn't get to be the Leagues Offensive MVP because he "sucks".

Losing sucks, but if you want to blame someone - blame the coaching staff for their lack of a proper game plan and then blame the ENTIRE Raider team for taking their opposition for granted.

Hey Doug.....Yarso said a naughty, Yarso said a naughty.....
shocked.gif

Did someone forget to notify the Raiders that the Superbowl was scheduled for Jan 26th?!? I could have thrown 5 interceptions (3 for TD's)!! What's up with that?
confused.gif

Anyway, Congrats to the Bucks! They played well.

This just in, Dwight Smith intercepted another Gannon pass and ran it into the endzone.

[ QUOTE ]
They did not play there hardest because nearly half of them were retiring or there contracts are going up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if my career as a football player were ending, I'd sure as heck fire try to go out with a ring...maybe that's just me, though.

I think the Bucs just outplayed them, and Gannon had an off day.

I think someone might have forgotten to tell Gannon that the guys in red were NOT on his team. Can't blame him totally, the Raiders O-Line looked like they were on vacation.

[ QUOTE ]
the Raiders O-Line looked like they were on vacation.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, one of them actually WAS!!
grin.gif

Our youngest user has the dirtiest mouth! Man, his mother should wash out his mouth, it needs a good scrub!

The Raiders offensive line were terrible.

Actually the Raiders O-Line looked all too familiar to the Razorbacks O-Line this past year. I swear we couldn't win 10 games in a 20 game season.......... no hostility though.....
mad.gif

Go Bucs! Now it's time for the RAIDER NATION to pack it up and get out of town. Get on I-5, head north and don't stop till you get to L.A. or Oakland! At least it wasn't a total blow out. The Buc's defense was just too good for the Raiders.

Back