SuperBowl...

I gotta wonder about the Raiders fans. Okay, most of them are not like the dorks that get dressed up on their stupid costumes, but still. On top of that, as tough as they act when they do their "black hole" thing, most of those guys are probably computer geeks and techies come Monday. It's unreal to me.

Not likely...Raiders fans are notoriously blue collar. Most Silicon Valley types (if they're into football at all) are 'Niners fans--different crowd entirely.

Okay, so after SBXXXVII, 30 blocks of downtown Oakland was burned, looted, etc. The mayor of Oakland, don't know his name, actually told reporters it wasn't Oakland Raider fans that did the damage, but thugs. So I see video of this ransacking, and they are all wearing silver and black. Yea right Mr. Mayor, not Raider fans. I must say the Raider fans might be worse than the Philly Eagles fans. Win or lose, downtown Oakland was doomed Sunday night.

[ QUOTE ]
Yea right Mr. Mayor, not Raider fans. I must say the Raider fans might be worse than the Philly Eagles fans. Win or lose, downtown Oakland was doomed Sunday night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah They are worse then us Philly fans, we wouldn't stoop to taking our frustrations out on inanimate objects, just opposing teams fans.
grin.gif
But upon urther review I guess sometimes the fans and inanimate objects are one in the same.
wink.gif

Back