Sunday Afternoon Hike/BBQ

you won't be able to fit that many ppl in a minivan...much less have trunk space. i'd go with trying a VAN rental that'll carry 11....

I'm little. I'll fit in a trunk.

OTOH that might be a bad idea.

I personally cant rent a car (not old enough) but I can rent an airplane, imagine that? Whodathunk? But I will help pay for one.

I've got a minivan reserved. See the sacrifices I make for you people? I could have reserved a styling convertible to pick up chicks with, but because of you, I'm dropping down to a lame MAWG minivan.

Hey Tony, would you have room for one more? I need to do laundry on Sunday morning, so it probably would work out better to do the hike than to go golfing so early. Otherwise I won't have clothes for NJC!

We'll squeeze you into the minivan. Maybe you'll be stuck in the cargo section but we'll deal.

In the event that one of you guys opts out of the hike (maybe there should be a hangover clause), I'd love to go too. BUT I don't want to kick anyone out of the stylin', overpacked minivan. Sorry for waiting too long to respond!

We should be fine. We're looking at what, 16 including Don?

That's not going to be a problem. The minivan seats seven and we can squeeze another one into the cargo area. Then we have two other cars which seat four or five.

It'll get a little tight but ain't talking sardines here.

Well, if Tony is getting a van, I'm getting a car and there were two cars already listed, that takes it up to 16 wheels. I think Matt and Ali (or is it with two ls?) should be able to fit in somewhere and vroom won't need to ride in the trunk.

i'd be interested as well (and put down Jtrain even though i haven't talked to him yet cause we all know who runs that relationship :crazy:)

Hey Tony... since you have 3 cars... can you do us a HUGE favor on your way back in?

Can you bring us back some ice for the coolers/keg etc?

you could just do a drop off and i'd take it from there....

Back