Sun Country hiring

There was a post about it back in 2016 saying starting was about 45k and tops out at about 80k. Not sure if this is still the case.

Obligatory what's the pay like question

I've heard some things, just want to see if they're true.

Here's the BS:

received_218628592092825.jpeg

Also, from what I hear, interviews happened over the past few weeks and a couple of my friends received offers. Pay is $18.30/hr to start.

Yuck. Phone calls. That's why I answer with a pseudonym.

Yeah, it does suck sometimes. Especially when we get busy, and the phone just won't stop ringing. Sometimes it feels like you get almost nothing done and get completely swamped.

We were just recently introduced to ACARS when we started flying 767s, oh my it is so nice. Our sat phones on our 737s pretty much suck so being able to have a chat or get information back and forth by basically texting is so much easier. Plus getting OOOIs and all that is much more of a breeze.

We were just recently introduced to ACARS when we started flying 767s, oh my it is so nice. Our sat phones on our 737s pretty much suck so being able to have a chat or get information back and forth by basically texting is so much easier. Plus getting OOOIs and all that is much more of a breeze.

I forgot how much fun lack of ACARS was. I really don't miss those days. Of course now when ACARS craps the bed both the Captain and I are like the internet just went out. What do we do?!!

Back