Stop all your business...the president's here

Re: Stop all your business...the president\'s here

LOL!!!!!!!
My mistake, the more I read the post the less it seemed aimed at me LOL Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

it's childish to claim that (in so many words) that "maybe the Patriot Act will make "Liberals" stop calling us bad names".

[/ QUOTE ]

My point was that liberals are sounding like conservatives have for quite some time. I'm not saying that the Patriot Act was "because liberals call us names."

What I'm saying is that name calling on both sides is childish. Most often those who call names do so because they can't support their arguements with facts. And that goes for people on both sides.

[ QUOTE ]
What I'm saying is that name calling on both sides is childish. Most often those who call names do so because they can't support their arguements with facts. And that goes for people on both sides.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, what I love to do when someone says "liberal" or "facist" is say, okay, now that you've got the name calling out of the way, do you want to tell me why what I said is wrong in your view?

Usually that shuts them right up.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, kind of where I was going with the whole thing.

Just wasn't clear(er)(er) (er).
grin.gif

I wonder what would happen is all the GA pilots in the country had a TFR fest, and hundreds of planes violated the TFR AT THE SAME TIME... That would make for some excitement!

Back