SSSAAAAY SOMETTTTTTTHING!!!

Hola!---something??
grin.gif

Goooooood Morning fellow JC members !!!! Are you ready to post.

Talking about food quirks, try peanut butter on crackers with chili or spread some PB on bread and eat with spaghetti. My family thought I was nuts until they tried it. Now PB is a condiment for both. Don’t laugh until you try it. The spices in chili and spaghetti go with PB.

what's wrong with lurkers, anyways? Really.

I'm one and have been forever, or, it seems like. Still, like many lurkers, this is my number 1 site and I probably could not live without it and I thank you, Doug and everyone, even though I don't always speak out here . . .

Peace

Nah, lurkers aren't a problem at all. Just my way of saying "howdy"

DR. Pepper and Carrots... it was a pre-game ritual in college before my hoop games ...

Not sure why or how.. ??

Frito's!! They are nice and small so you can pack more in! mmm-mmm good

ok gotta hit the candy machine now and go back to lurking...

Frito's, now we're talking. A Texas Taco is an open bag of Frito's with chili on top. No, wait a minute; it might be a bag of corn chips instead. Yes, that is the combo for a Texas Taco, corn chips & chili. Anyone want another Corona with lime? Burp! Excuse me? Gotta go, have another fish on the line. Honey,(cell phone) we have fish for supper.

Anything I can throw on the grill, ribs, steak, pork chops, chicken, shrimp, salmon, halibut, carrots, beans, potatoes, corn...did I mention ribs? Wow I didn't know I was this hungry!

[ QUOTE ]
Some good ole Kansas City BBQ

[/ QUOTE ]

Being from Memphis, TN, I have to go with the good ole MEMPHIS BBQ.
smile.gif
Mmmmmm, Rendevous.

Back