Sportys or King?

You just inspired me to sell it on ebay
laugh.gif

Ed,

How much do you want for the DVDs? If you don't mind waiting a month or 2, I'll probably be willing take them off your hands.

Eric

Yup, I did the same thing....take the test online.....scored over 90....went for the real thing. Sporty's was a great prep!!!

I liked the Sporty's PPL DVDs. For that certificate, I purchased the Jepp book, the Sporty's DVDs, Machado's book, the Gleim test prep software, Stick and Rudder, and about five million magazines. I got a 100% on the written, but with all the over-studying, I would have felt bad if I had gotten much less!

For the IR, I have the Gleim (again), the Jepp book, the Kershner, Rod Machado's book, etc. I really want the Sporty's, and may bid on your offering. I don't know, I just like their style. For when it comes time to take the test, the Gleim can't be beat, BUT I have one major gripe. I just canNOT finish the actual IFR flight planning questions, because the examples are on the computer screen. I really need the paper examples in front of me (chart, log, FD, etc.). I just can't get enthused about finishing the test prep!

But I must! I must! I am building X-C hours, and want to start the IR!

Sporty's, here I come!

Back