Speaking of Network JC

Karaoke would be fun. Then I could do my show stopping rendition of Little River Band's "Reminiscing". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hurry don't be late, I can harly waaaaaait!

[ QUOTE ]
Karaoke would be fun. Then I could do my show stopping rendition of Little River Band's "Reminiscing". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I do a pretty good "Midnight Special", and if I've had enough to drink, "Goodbye Earl" is really entertaining... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Because getting us to drink enough in Vegas is going to be an issue! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buck.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Because getting us to drink enough in Vegas is going to be an issue! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

the interview introduction idea is kinda cool. another somewhat fun idea for an icebreaker that i've done before is have people pair up, one person closes their eyes, the other person leads them to another pair, and they swap closed eye people, meet them, and then do it again...it allows you to meet a bunch of people realativly quickly (like have a 2 min convo with each person you meet)

(my mom is a second grade teacher so if you need some really retarded ice breakers, i can come up with fun things /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buck.gif)

[ QUOTE ]
I do a pretty good "Midnight Special", and if I've had enough to drink, "Goodbye Earl" is really entertaining...

[/ QUOTE ]
I have never done the karaoke thing, but with some of the Italian in me maybe I could bust out a little Frank..........
Sinatra that is......Sheesh....People /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps we should invite the LAS chapter of the "99's" to come join us?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not! More potential people for the site, more networking opportunities!

It's all good!

Oh, yeah, karaoke? Ever seen an Asian guy do a country song? Ever want to?

I make William Hung sound good.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps we should invite the LAS chapter of the "99's" to come join us?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not! More potential people for the site, more networking opportunities!

It's all good!

Oh, yeah, karaoke? Ever seen an Asian guy do a country song? Ever want to?

I make William Hung sound good.

[/ QUOTE ]

We could do "Ebony and ivory", Tony!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icebreaker?

Let's have a Fight Club.

There's your damn icebreaker.....and a good one it'll be.

Round One: Tenney vs Herreshoff

Round Two: Stan vs Chunk

Round Three: Aloft vs Brian Jesus.

Round Four: TBD

Round Four: Brian Jesus vs CaptainChris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

and it's not "fight club", it's JC's very own "Verbal Boxing Match"

[ QUOTE ]
Icebreaker?

Let's have a Fight Club.

[/ QUOTE ]

Round Four: MikeD vs TomCatter - part deux

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/argue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That's all.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now THAT I'd like to see.

Seriously guys I am so bummed I can't make it. I just got home from 2 back to back vacations (including a week in Oshkosh) and am right in the thick of my CFI work, so money AND vacation are pretty tight right at the present.

Next year, next year...

Sarah

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Icebreaker?

Let's have a Fight Club.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Round Five: Chunk vs. (and out of retirement ladies and gents) EAGLE/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Round Six: Mike Tenney vs. GiantsFan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (sounds a lot more like the REAL fight club to me

The Wife vs MQAA (cage match....WWF-style, cat-style clothing-ripping allowed)

Tony W vs John Herreshoff (for no apparent reason..)

Ready2Fly vs L1011fan

maybe we should pair these folks up for the "intro in pairs" segment of the evening? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just missed a funny scene in the 'home office'. Kristie is on the desktop and I'm on the laptop and we both simultaenously start laughing... We saw your post at the same time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tony W vs John Herreshoff (for no apparent reason..)

[/ QUOTE ]

Just needed someone to fill out the undercard, huh?

Actually, that might be funny. You'd have a self described spoiled yuppy kid from the burbs versus a self described redneck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back