Sovereign Citizen Pilot

I recently started watching Northern Exposure since I remember my dad watching it when I was a kid. This seems like a hilarious storyline they’d have for a side character.
Also some surprisingly relevant commentary for a show that came out 30+ years ago.

Hah I remember watching my parents watch that one as well

I recently started watching Northern Exposure since I remember my dad watching it when I was a kid. This seems like a hilarious storyline they’d have for a side character.
Also some surprisingly relevant commentary for a show that came out 30+ years ago.
1990 doesn’t feel like 30 years ago. Ugh

The problem with these idiots is that they love attention so much. A "sovereign citizen" could probably fly under the radar mostly unscathed but they freaking love the attention. I didn't really know about this stuff until I saw one get pulled over when I was watching Live PD a while back. The exchange was so freaking funny and the person ended up getting dragged out of the car and arrested. That led me down to a YT rabbit hole watching these morons try and word salad their way out of laws lol. Also funny enough, I was scrolling FB and came across this photo...

452700526_8326196374057150_5092914873468411077_n.jpg

Again. You could just not have a license plate at all. Just take the plate off. If you aren't breaking the law you might not even be on the radar of law enforcement. Cars get sold all the time with temp tags so it wouldn't be an immediate red flag. However, any cop that pulls behind this is immediately going to pull you over. If I was a cop I would target sovereign citizens just for the entertainment value.

The problem with these idiots is that they love attention so much. A "sovereign citizen" could probably fly under the radar mostly unscathed but they freaking love the attention. I didn't really know about this stuff until I saw one get pulled over when I was watching Live PD a while back. The exchange was so freaking funny and the person ended up getting dragged out of the car and arrested. That led me down to a YT rabbit hole watching these morons try and word salad their way out of laws lol. Also funny enough, I was scrolling FB and came across this photo...

View attachment 78929

Again. You could just not have a license plate at all. Just take the plate off. If you aren't breaking the law you might not even be on the radar of law enforcement. Cars get sold all the time with temp tags so it wouldn't be an immediate red flag. However, any cop that pulls behind this is immediately going to pull you over. If I was a cop I would target sovereign citizens just for the entertainment value.
Sovereign Citizen Influencer. Citizen Kone.

View attachment 78929

Note the tamper-resistant screws used to fasten the plastic cover. Nobody’s going to swipe his “license” plate, by God!

Back